The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

cameroth

First Post
whatever happened to x?

i was just looking through everyones messages, and u know who i miss...lain_ikari..ever since her player moved, i have been hoping to see her pop up here on en world..i played thunderblade warhammers character and i think out of everyone with whom i have ever interacted..(skylyne moonweave not included), that lain was the best i have ever met..i really really miss her

Bhryn

First Post
I haven't seen Alyysssa's player in ages.

Arialyra fell out of touch ages ago, as far as I recall, which is a shame because she was awesome.

Jaya is around, now and then!

cameroth said:
i was just looking through everyones messages, and u know who i miss...lain_ikari..ever since her player moved, i have been hoping to see her pop up here on en world..i played thunderblade warhammers character and i think out of everyone with whom i have ever interacted..(skylyne moonweave not included), that lain was the best i have ever met..i really really miss her

I'm wubbed?

Akea

First Post
I have an oldie. Um... Shadow Master. Or! Lan Dee San. Those two were cool... Uni, um... Uni Corn, maybe, lol. Something like that. I'll be amazed if anyone actually knows what happened to those guys.

Lessee... through the cobwebs I conjure... Platinum Something-or-other.

...yeah that was lame. Kay I'm done!

Remove ads