Nugan

First Post
Venisad said:
How about the Apathy Guild members,

Nugan and them such folks?

Enelya said:
I thought they RPed on Dykal?

Tharivious said:
They're doing good, for the most part. They left ISRP shortly after founding Dykal, due to the IP chat-ban from Wizards of one of the founders. It suits their style and preferences better, and it allows them to work within their own systems of operation. Thankfully, they've also set aside their former animosity toward the ISRP in recent years. Greener pastures and growing wisdom, and such.

The ol' mechalizard, Nocturan, is still here though, sort of *wink wink*. Not sure on the others, though, I lost track of most of them when Nugan and I had our falling out, and never got back in touch with them when reconciliations were made.

As Tharivious said, I started Dykal and I haven't really visited ISRP often since then, but I do still stop in now and then to see what I'm missing.
Apathy still exists, to a degree, on Dykal, but Nugan has been imprisoned for over a year, and the guild is less active without him.

As far as the rest of Apathy is concerned, here's what I know:

Straak - Also one of my characters. He's still mopping the guildhall's floors

Biantium/Erecemroth/Jim the Talking Fox Who Has Lice - Their player was banned from the old Wizards ISRP (erm, repeatedly), and eventually left the site. He's The Nefarious JFK, Dykal's other owner.

NamelessOne - My sister. She doesn't RP anymore, but she did just make a cool dicebot program for me.

Nocturan - See Tharivious' post.

Manger - His player still RPs on both Dykal and ISRP. I'm not sure if he still uses the Manger character outside of Dykal though.

The Old Hermit - His player visits Dykal occassionally, but is no longer role-playing regularly on any site.

Dionne - I was just told that she is, apparently, an Adept now.

I lost track of Felicity Raustin's player after I left ISRP, but I imagine that she's probably still around. Sharp Mulberry's player was still on ISRP in another capacity when I left, but I think she may have left the site entirely now.

There are a few Apathy members that I would like to track down myself. Has anyone heard from Magoomba? Shasf? Mystfaad? I'm sure there are others who I have forgotten too. There was over thirty members in Apathy at one point. I'd have to look at the old roster to remember all of them.

Imreis

First Post
Shasif ive seen about here and there causing pain and suffering on others like any ebil person should do. If i see him on I'll be sure to tell him to contact ya *winks*

And as much as i hate to admit it, i miss those baddie like Defcar and his little motely crew of deaders and bloodsuckers. I can account for Milosh becuase my character killed him...again...for the second time <hehe, dont worry, we still love ya mike!> which his player is still over seas :(

Phrin...I know your out there buddy and you need to get internet back! I miss ya *sniffles*

Constantine, Momiji - another two id love to see back some day on here but who knows if that will happen.

And...*sniffles lots* Othrid Sourn and Jorrick Korvath will saddly never be seen again for anyone that RPed with them Both met with an untimely demise with a feindish hydra. Damn those who make lots of gods angry...*mutters something about clerics of Olidamara being bullheaded* there souls were destroyed and cannot come back. A moment of silence please
. ok thats good enough! :)

Well i cant think of anyone else at the moment so untill next time my pets *blows kisses*

Tharivious

First Post
Bhryn said:
I thought Mystfaad's player left!
As far as I know, he hasn't been seen much since he moved north. I've only heard from twice since then, and that was a good two or three years ago. He was doing fairly well for himself last I heard, though.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Imreis said:
And as much as i hate to admit it, i miss those baddie like Defcar and his little motely crew of deaders and bloodsuckers.

Defcarr's player is military, and his wife is a die-hard Christian that beleives D&D is Satanic. 'Nuff said.

If I ever see him on MSN in the future, I'll tell him to poke on.

Khaira

First Post
Here's one that only the really old folks can probably answer:

Ren Scotson (Christian ... something?), Fatora (er ... Charm? can't remember ...), and Crescent Moon's player. Also, Alyysssa the Druid (sorry if that was already answered) and Jaya Ballard.

Remove ads