• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Jeajea said:
Here's one: Thogroar. Anyone?

Cora's player grew up and moved on. He hasn't even been on MSN these days. I really miss the convos he, Draggy and I had. They always ended up turning into Jeff Foxworthy jokes.

James V

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
Cora's player grew up and moved on. He hasn't even been on MSN these days. I really miss the convos he, Draggy and I had. They always ended up turning into Jeff Foxworthy jokes.

Who is Jeff Foxworthy?

Hehe, Jeff Foxworthy...

Ya might be a redneck if you take your girlfriend to a barbeque, somebody shouts "Hoedown", and she hits the floor, or if your front porch falls and kills three dogs, or if you mow the front lawn and find a car, or if...

Babylon Logos

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Hmmm....recalling:

Edena Neith? Spelling may be a bit whacked there.

I had to call my brother on that one!

Edena's apparently, quite literally dropped off the face of the earth. Well, not really, but apparently he's one of those, 'Eh, yeah, I feel like logging in today' types.

Jeajea

First Post
Babylon Logos said:

Thanks. I don't suppose you could throw my contact details over to him, could you? It'd be nice to chat with him sometime.

Remove ads