• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Rhane

First Post
Ceres Ursidae said:
Has anyone heard from Ahrta's player in recent months/years? I've not seen her around on msn or anything.

I've not seen her online a while. But I catch the player of Fenmarel every now and then (since they live together, or did last I knew) and she's fine. Just wrapped up in the real life.. working.. kids thing and all that jazz.

Jeajea

First Post
Rhane said:
I've not seen her online a while. But I catch the player of Fenmarel every now and then (since they live together, or did last I knew) and she's fine. Just wrapped up in the real life.. working.. kids thing and all that jazz.

RHANE!

*hugs Rhane*

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Lace_Letharia said:
Thala/Jardel

Their player lives on, now usually posting under a different name that begins with G.

Well technically the first part begins with M... then a G

The characters themselves have just been a little anti-social lately... I blame their player.

Ruthia

First Post
*pokes Gabe* Yeah such an antisocial meat head. :lol:

Orchid haven't see recently, but Li'que was on last night. Like around midnightish *nods*

Lace_Letharia

First Post
Who would have thought *Cracking knuckles* could be missed so much? : )

Awh well. Hi you all if you ever stick your nose in here! I never had my head spin so much just trying to catch up to Lucianna's ever changing wardrobe...or lack there of. :p

MG...ur funny...Nice to see someone still lingers.

Lace

Remove ads