• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Neo & Draco are busy with very productive RLs. Unfortunately I haven't spoken with Neo in about six months, but the last conversation we had; he was doing really well. I spoke with Draco recently and he is doing well too. Both are similar to Nephrite, having interests elsewhere.

Kinetti

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Never mind the fact that I'm his secret stalker!....::angel faces::

Anyone know the whereabouts of Paula Sirine (sp?)

IC or OOC? I know her player is still around, occasionally. IC-wise, who knows. laying low somewhere. haha.

~~ KC

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Awww now play nice KC. Paula and Ariel had this huge scheme pertaining to Bel at one stage. I still remember laughing for hours about it!

Tharivious

First Post
She's sidelined by WoW/work/personal matters, not necessarily in any order. I only hear from her once a month or so by email lately, if I'm lucky.

James V

First Post
I swear, I will find this creator of this game called the World Of WarCraft and slay them with the sword of a 1000 truths!!!!!!

In the mean time, seriously, Ashton Landale...and Ahrta...where have they gone too....!...!...!

Remove ads