The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Warbridge

First Post
Few would remember, but who could forget?

And for the last two months I've been wondering where my brother in arms had been up to. Good to see you Xane!

I agree with you, there's a lot of old names I miss: Randalla, Beowulf, Celestia, Necromancer, Wildwood, Silverlocks, and several others that I've seen above like Jackson and Gillette. It's a big world and a big internet. A little surprising we can find a few of our old mates now and then.

TheShieldGuard

First Post
Oooooh, Silverlocks ... brings a smile

Strange, if spooky, but true. I was just moments ago meandering about the net and came across an old site that nudged thoughts of the Crossroads. Curiosity got the best of me and a quick search brought me here.

I've been hiding in the real world since late 1999 ... and didn't have the net for five years! Now I have a connection ... and a highly active 22 month old baby. She never wants to sleep and plays until midnight. Her favourite toy is the laptop ... her joy is removing the keys! My joy is just seeing her smiles, hearing her laugh, and knowing she is happy and healthy.

I do wonder what happen to many of the players I had the delight to know .. Silverlocks, Ariel_Thorn (Katie), Alena, Alyssa, Jardel, Sir Thordiex, Khalas, Greyfox, Sir Alex, Dargrim and many others. If anybody knows any the players of those characters please let them know I wish them all the kindest joys of life.

What happen to Tassarina and Irissithia is another story - a very long story: to long to tell in full. Just to say the campaign was coming to the end (I was moving to Sicily) - all their nemesis met their end apart from the Lich Queen of Athmorghul. In the cursed temple of the Death Knights in the dread city of Coruthia they met their end ... not death, not life, forever trapped.

I know I won't be back in the Crossroads any time soon ... it was just tonight the thoughts returned ... and followed my intuition.

May the path to joy be gentle ... as Tassarina would say.

Ariel Thorn

First Post
*pounce huggles* Tass.. you have no idea how good it is to hear from you and know that you are okay. Have missed you so much and thought about you often. Congratualtions on the little one. :)

I can give you updates on some of the names mentioned, Alena is on my msn and I will pass on your message. email me!

natstorm@comcast.net

Luv Kat/Katie

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
TheShieldGuard said:

I do wonder what happen to many of the players I had the delight to know .. Silverlocks, Ariel_Thorn (Katie), Alena, Alyssa, Jardel, Sir Thordiex, Khalas, Greyfox, Sir Alex, Dargrim and many others. If anybody knows any the players of those characters please let them know I wish them all the kindest joys of life.

Unfortunately we lost Alyssa's player. She passed earlier this year.

Merle

First Post
TheShieldGuard said:
Oooooh, Silverlocks ... brings a smile

I was wondering when someone would get to one of my characters. ;)

I was thinking about Tassarina, and was saddened to see the web site disappeared.

Khalas, to the best of my ability to determine, went through university; haven't seen his player since.

Silverlock's player

Warbridge

First Post
Merle said:
I was wondering when someone would get to one of my characters. ;)

What can I say? I'm really good with faces and lousy with names, which means I should get along on the internet like a salmon gets along with a bear. There are some people who are just more memorable than others, and a couple of your characters like Silverlocks were among them.

The trouble with giving shouts out to old friends is that some of us guarded our list of identities like it was a list of secret agents, or in my case like I was three seperate players. We could always just lay all our cards on the table, but where's the fun in that? :D

alleykatt

First Post
Nnnooo.. I refuse to give up my creations identities.. oh.. wait already did that to some extent... if you would like a full list please contact the .. old age club, and ask them if they have found my marbles yet pretty sure I left the names written on them.. and just maybe perhaps probably.. I could remember who they were.. Naw.. what the hell in for a pint in for a gallon.. as they say..

Ursa_were, Alleykatt, Arachna, Syghlince, Wave_strike, Kashandra, Carma, Remmie, Azurea, Dekar, Eric_Flame (aka ericonaflame), Shadeia, Kizmet, Steelhart, Ghostling I am sure there was a lot more people out there, I was very creative ya know ;)

Kazrellian

First Post
Hiya, well what ever happened to me is a rather long story. Kids wedding all that mushy stuff but I'd love to catch up with anyone from the old days of the emporium on Wizards and especially anyone from Alysssa the druids grove!
Hugs Rell.

Kazrellian

First Post
Put in a phone call on this one. My brother thinks 'Rell might have semi-lost interest with fantasy and gained interest with Reality, but he hasn't spoken with her in a while to be fully certain. But she does make some appearances now and then still.

I never lost interest. Just the opportunity to play, reality stole all my time. But would love to catch up with anyone from the old days, especially any of the regulars from Alyssa grove!

Remove ads