The Whispering Cairn (Team Diamond Lake) - IC

Blood and Honor

First Post
"Someone else thought this was the right tube also." Sigrum grabs the rope and makes his decent letting his vision adjust. "But it seems it was the wrong tube." As he reachs the floor below he's careful not to move around to much, giving enough room for Galyne to make his way down.

He takes a step out of the tube. "Give it a second lad and lets see what comes out."

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry BH but I have no idea what your character is doing. Can you OOC what it is for me, please.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Galyne waits for the tube to return, then bends down and closely examines the bones. He is trying to determine, what species they are, what killed them and how old they are.

[sblock=OOC]Knowledge (Nature) +4, Heal +2[/sblock]
[sblock=Blood and Honor]Not sure if you understand the layout. The tubes are one person elevators. You get in, press a button and go up or down. The reason that you were able to climb down is that one of the elevators failed and left a hole where the tube used to be.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
"I will never ceased to be amazed by the operation of these tubes. They are truly remarkable," Arveduin opinines. "Master Galyne, are you satisfied with your examination of the bones to follow the worthy Master Dwarf into the depths, and do you have a light source available? In what order shall the rest of us proceed?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The dwarf volunteers to be the first down the metal tube. He enters and before he can lit a hand to one of the two runes the the twin metal doors slide shut with a click and the tube descends quickly.

Arveduin starts to comment on the tubes when they hear the strange sound of stone moving and a dwarf howling in pain.

The tube returns moments later and when the doors open the deposit the injured dwarf on the floor of the room. Sigrum is in pain but manages to speak. "The ceiling fell on me. The doors never opened to let me out of the tube."

[sblock=OOC] Sorry you all beat me to an update as I was still trying to figure out what Sigrum was doing. [/sblock]

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Galyne has spent a lot of his time alone and so can be a bit abrupt when dealing with people. So when the injured dwarf crawls out of the tube, he says to him "I thought there was a possibility that something is amiss with the tube. But you blundered in without giving me a chance to check how the bodies had been killed." Addressing the others he says "What do you think, could the tube have malfunctioned because the light is missing?" At the same time he starts examining the bones as best he can without actually entering the tube.

Remove ads