The Worship Points System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
I believe that the Outsider PC's Kalanyr,Unspellable Formian and the Death Slaad would for the most part by UK's Outside bonus range between Intermediate and Greater Gods. LOL. Hmm Hey
Upper Krust under your system what would Kalanyr look like, without giving too much of your system away of course?

Base Line (Without a trace of Divine Power): (For Portfolios Probably Magic or War + Chaos or Evil)

Kalanyr was born in the DemonWeb pits a drow half-fiend many long ages ago before Vecna rose probably before Greyhawk existed, even he is no longer sure of how many millenia he has lived, he fought mightily in the service of Lolth for the 400 years of his life, gaining much Knowledge of Magic and several items of great power, upon his death he was brought back as a Tan'ari, the evil and power he wielded in life allowed him to skip ,many ranks within the Tan'ari and retain much of his former power and begin as a Glabrezu where he mastered many secrets of the magical arts unknown to mortals, from there he swiftly worked his way up the ranks becoming for a short time a Marilith where he perfected his mastery of the longsword, and then was promoted to Balor, where he became a mighty warleader in the service of Lloth and won much of her favour. He has been sent to Oerth to watch over the Drow in this time, to see they do not fall before their foes and to counter the prodigious strength of Ilsenines Follower Anabstericon.

Kalanyr, Master of the Demon Blades, Knower of the Unknown,Favoured of Lolth, Slayer of Devils, The Hidden Weapon,Torturer of Souls and General of the DemonWeb,The Oozing One

Anarchic Balor(20HD) Wizard 20/Loremaster 10/Archmage 5/Arcane Devotee(Lolth) 5/Divine Oracle(Lolth) 10/Planeshifter 10/ WarWizard 5/ Fighter 10/Weaponmaster(Longsword) 10/Blackguard 10/Cleric 10 (Lolth)/Contemplative (Lolth) 10/Ranger 20 (Foes Baatezu +5/Tanar'i +4/Celestials +3/Drow +2/Miscellaneous Fiends +1)

HD: 20d8 + 20d4 + 10d4 + 5d4 + 5d4 + 10d6 + 10d4 + 5d4 + 10d10 + 10d10 + 10d10 + 10d8 + 10d6 + 20d10 + 1395 (2016hp )
Skills: Lots. Maxed out Spellcraft,Knowledge (Arcana),Scry,Knowledge (Religion),Sense Motive,Intimidate.

Feats(52 base): Skill Focus Knowledge(Arcana), Eschew Materials,Skill Focus (Spellcraft),Spell Focus (Necromancy),Spell Focus (Evocation), Enlarge Spell,Skill Focus (Scry),more coming when I get around to it.

Kalanyr's Only Possessions.
Weilder of the Blade of the DemonWeb +5 Unholy Chaotic Vorpal Bane vs Baatezu Longsword & The Blade of Fury +5 Unholy Chaotic Flaming/Shocking/Acid/Cold Burst Longsword.

Wearer of the Crown of the Arcane Mind
+8 Deflection Bonus to AC,+8 Armour Bonus to AC,+20 Enhancement Bonus to Int,Wis,Cha,+8 Insight Bonus to saves,SR 11+Wearer's Level, Stores Known Spells like a spellbook of infinte size and for free.

Wearer of the Robe of Flayed & Tormented Souls
Grants Improved Evasion,Uncanny Dodge (as 20th level rogue),Causes Fear,Radiates Unhallow effect, and grants +20 Enhancement Bonuses to Str,Dex & Con.

A hidden library of spellbooks with all his spells in.

Stats without enhancement bonuses
Str 44 Dex 34 Con 28 Int 48 Wis 39 Cha 38

Announcement - thread closed

Hi all! :)

I have not yet read all the new posts in the interim from my last visit (I will shortly).

This thread is becoming unwieldy and its only a matter of time before its shut down by the moderators.

As such I will be creating a new thread very shortly - with an up to date preview and chapter list.

So no more posting into this thread if you can avoid it!

Thanks! :)

As soon as I get the new thread up I will edit this post with the link!

...and don't worry, you know me, I'll get round to answering any unanswered posts in the new thread!

Take care all! Thanks for all the support and interest you have shown - see you all in the new thread!

Link to follow this (when its up and running):

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4850

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads