The Worship Points System

Status
Not open for further replies.

S'mon

Legend
Upper_Krust said:
Hi S'mon! :)

I think there is slightly more to it than that (turning the document into a .pdf) - but I am sure we will come to a good agreement.

Well they have to pay a few bucks for the full version of Abobe! But converting .docs to .pdf is very simple, our unit admin does it all the time.

A bit off topic, but if a Greater God minimum level is 120, my character in the IR in the IC thread could qualify for it! Of course he is a Half-Celestial, Half-Machine, CE, Advanced to 45 HD Death Slaad with over 100 levels ;)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Well...

Just between you and me, I don't think Edena fully understands how much 120th level means in 3rd edition, at least with spellcasting type characters.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Well, guess why I was laughing about those IR character levels. It is just plain unbelivable, that they are not gods yet. ;)
(or maybe my gods are too weak, mmh...)

However, without actual more unique powers and epic abilities they also aren't as powerful as they should be in level sense (or rather, they don't feel that divane). That's the funny thing about having all those prestige classes, you have a lot of cool abilites, but they become repeative, and not really mostly worth the trouble at such a high level.

I think something should change when go over level 40, or become demi-god (or both).

Thanks for stat level list Krusty, it's useful. :)

Few more questions, I hope you would answer.

One more thing about stats. Should they be added as template (for example, if 30, then you actually add +20 to mortal being's stats)? Or are they avarage 'MAX'-values?

Mmh, also should dragon-god be more powerful than human one?

Do you think gods should/shoudn't have other templates ( for example think of that red dragon/fire-elemental hybrid in Druid's Grove net enchantment) that would raise/lower their stat values?

Zelda Themelin

First Post
poilbrun said:
Zelda> Can't you use Paypal? It works great for me, I just had the troubles of registering with Paypal and now everything runs smooth with rpgnow...

I am not familiar with that. Does it demand one possess a credit card. If so, it does not do, since I don't use my own.

I also won't do money-orders over sea anymore. Cheques (and other bank-equilevants for money) (horrible misspelling here) are VERY expensive to use, and I've had bad experiences with sending out money.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
kolvar said:
@Zelda: well, I am overseer, as you now, and I never send them anything. Got 3 downloads so far without problems (well got problems with the last, but that was because of Netscape 6).

Mmh, I didn't get to see the pay-system they use myself, since my friend was trying to do the order. But normally, if they demand copy of credit card/id company doesn't send anything (not even final confirmation) before it gets those.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
S'mon said:

Well they have to pay a few bucks for the full version of Abobe! But converting .docs to .pdf is very simple, our unit admin does it all the time.

I do that all the time at home too. I do have full version of Abobe Acrobat however.

It's just a matter of opening word-document (in word), pressing 'convert to adobe PDF' or 'convert to abode PDF and e-mail'-botton, and that's that. Expect a long document to take some time to convert, however. If it really long, it might be good idea to convert it in parts and combine afterwards with insert pages method (or something).
(I am sure there are more complicated methods, but I haven't felt any need to find them yet. Opitions are easy to use too).

poilbrun

Explorer
No, you need the credit card to register with paypal. Then, everytime you want to pay using Paypal, you don't need the credit card anymore, just the login name and password for the paypal site. The cost of the thing(s) you bought is automatically deducted from the credit card account... There are some processing costs (because of overseas risks - Americans, once again, do not pay anything whereas we, Europeans, need to pay!). Of course, you'd have to have the password or ask your friend to do it each time, but I suppose you know better than me how to make arrangements with your friend! :D

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads