D&D Movie/TV There's A New Trailer For D&D: Honor Among Thieves

A brand new trailer for the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons movie has just been released! The movie comes out March 31st. This trailer very much highlights the tongue-in-cheek nature of the movie and is filled with one-liners. The trailer also gives us a good luck at the Red Wizards of Thay, along with the mimic, the owlbear, and other iconic D&D monsters.

Last edited:

Clint_L

Hero
Guarded optimism - a trailer does not a movie make. The trailer for the first Suicide Squad had me super jazzed and look how that turned out...

Edit: not thrilled about the lazy writing they chose to showcase:

Character: Don't do the thing!

[thing happens]

Character 2: I did the thing. Sorry.

[me rolling eyes]

Last edited:

OB1

Jedi Master
Tone feels right, effects are looking good and the actors are all charming. Still optimistic for the film to be good.

Interesting that the comments section is turned off on the YouTube page. (Edit: Comments were turned on after I posted this)

I imagine this released now rather than with Quantumania in a few weeks as either a way for WotC to try and change the conversation or as a way to gage if the OGL issue is effecting the brand as a whole.

Last edited:

Haplo781

Legend
Top comment
Screenshot_20230123-090324.png

Remathilis

Legend
Guarded optimism - a trailer does not a movie make. The trailer for the first Suicide Squad had me super jazzed and look how that turned out...

Edit: not thrilled about the lazy writing they chose to showcase:

Character: Don't do the thing!

[thing happens]

Character 2: I did the thing. Sorry.

[me rolling eyes]
To be fair, that captured the spirit of most adventuring parties I've ever been witness to.

Scribe

Legend
Interesting that the comments section is turned off on the YouTube page. I imagine this released now rather than with Quantumania in a few weeks as either a way for WotC to try and change the conversation or as a way to gage if the OGL issue is effecting the brand as a whole.
If they wanted to see how the OGL issue is impacting them, they would have left comments on. :D

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases