D&D 5E They Broke Arcane Archer!!!

Sacrosanct

Legend
*I* didn't take this personal. You're the one who started a thread going off on a fit and insulting people. You sure have an odd way of looking at things if you think you're the victim here.

neogod22

Explorer
*I* didn't take this personal. You're the one who started a thread going off on a fit and insulting people. You sure have an odd way of looking at things if you think you're the victim here.
I didn't insult anyone. I never said, you, he or she, I said the work was lazy. If you feel it insulted you, then that's a personal problem.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

darkrose50

First Post
How did this get published? I was looking at the Arcane Acher Archetype and, they moved Magic Arrow from level 3 to a level 7 ability and took away the +1 to hit and damage. This would be fine except, Arcane Shot which you still get at 3rd level ONLY WORKS WITH MAGIC ARROW. Does anyone proof reads these books? Why would you give the class an ability, then make it not work until 4 levels later? Someone needs to get this post to WotC. ASAP.
44f72f79945bd0b6e287b513e17cf510.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

They addressed this in a tweet. It was an error, and no magic arrows are required.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Here's the problem with people. You don't know the difference between insulting someone and criticizing their work, and you take :):):):):) way too personal like I was talking directly to you. Saying someone did a :):):):):)ty job is not the same as calling them a :):):):):)ty person. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Please don’t intentionally trigger the cursing filter. Keep it clean & civil, or don’t post.

Uchawi

First Post
Like anything else there is a price to pay for being the first to have something new. There are always bugs to work out, long lines to attend, higher price to pay, etc. Take you time and wait for the corrected version.

neogod22

Explorer
Like anything else there is a price to pay for being the first to have something new. There are always bugs to work out, long lines to attend, higher price to pay, etc. Take you time and wait for the corrected version.
I've had the book since Friday

happyhermit

Adventurer
I do feel for folks that splash out for a physical copy of XGTE tho. At least with a digital product it's relatively quick and painless (and considerably cheaper) to amend errors. A physical copy? Well, I guess folks can stick a printed sheet of the errata into their book - or rebuy an updated version in the future.

(Granted, I'm barely OT but honestly? We're in bat country.. :D)

Thank you so much for your sympathy, it was a traumatic experience and it might not even be over yet. First I had to get a pencil, then I drew a line through "magic".

;)

Remove ads