• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Things you would gladly buy...

Ranes

Adventurer
I'd like a book* of maps. It would have to be full of world maps, continental maps and regional maps (at different scales), beautifully drawn, easy to copy for personal use and completely devoid of labels other than, perhaps, contour lines where applicable (so, no cities, borders or anything like that). The miniscule target market would be DM homebrew world builders**. I'm not after a collection of player handouts.

* A folio would be better.

** (who cannot draw)

Last edited:

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
For those that mentioned a d20 Dark Sun, you might take a gander at Athas.org. Good stuff there. There was a treatment in Dragon/Dungeon a while back, but that's had mixed reviews.

For Shadowrun d20, there is a netbook out there somewhere that adapts Shadowrun to d20 Modern as well as another site that has done some work.

I'd like to see d20 Spelljammer as well, done in a hardback and with lots of giff.

I'd also like to see d20 versions of Mystara, Al-Qadim, Maztica, and Star Frontiers. I wouldn't mind a d20 Planescape if the artwork was different (more like what was in the campaign classics article in Dragon). Give me a d20 version of Tale of the Comet as well.

And let me jump on the bandwagon for an Expanded Oriental Adventures, with Kara-Tur as the default setting! Not that I prefer Kara-Turn to Rokugan, just that I'd like to see a sample setting that presents as many facets of OA as possible.

More psionics support from Malhavoc. I also wouldn't mind seeing Bruce Cordell give a shot at a setting where psionics are a major factor in the world.

Epic-level Bloodstone sourcebook for the Forgotten Realms.

Age of Worms compilation. (I'm betting this is just a matter of time.)

All I can think of for now.

Steel_Wind

Legend
I would buy D20 X-Com. (For the record: Never has a high-quality original IP brand been so utterly mismanaged as was X-Com for the PC. Just...wow).

ThoughtBubble

First Post
The Guide to Handing your players campaign information with easy make handouts, checklists and chronicling sheets!

A guide to making better maps, and examples of how different map setups help play. Include a brief listing of easy to follow techniques to add feel and a set of ready-made textures for printouts. It would need to go through several eras, from past to future, indoor and out.

And those social and merchantile books sound better and better with each passing moment.

Also, I'd love to toss down a few dollars for the "10 guidelines to successuflly getting and using PC backgrounds"

Oh! How about a guide to political manuvering and campaigning? Complete with player section to get everyone on the same page.

Remove ads