• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Kindly informs Bendris Noulg that he appears to be more neurotic
than Woody Allen. Argues that Jack Daniel's ranger build is too
weak and definitely needs more power. Claims that Clay_More's
font hurts the eyes, but agrees that the table is just perfect.

Kriskrafts

First Post
jdavis said:
Plug my website, remember I don't have a website so I plug another website at random (come see my cool website: http://www.msn.com/, mention that it was all Skipper's fault they were trapped on the island in the first place...Add mad smiley for dramatic effect :mad:

Take great delight that the thread is still on the screen of this message board. Quote jdavis, and make the following comments:

1. Thank you for posting your website. I found it to be very informative, although slightly off-topic from Baraendur's original topic.

2. Point out again that Baraendur is TOTALLY WRONG!

3. Remind jdavis that the Skipper was proven to be not responsible for the shipwreck in Episode #85 "Court Martial".

4. Comment that :mad: should be called a frown, as 'mad smiley' is an oxymoron.

Decide to continue to take the 'high road' and completely ignore Tallarn's most recent verbal attack against me. Finish by tossing out my previous troll about Captain Archer being a better starship captain than either Kirk or Picard. Exit feeling less satisfied than before, and a little bit hungry. Maybe I should find some cheese...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Makes point about inherent superiority of English cheese, just to try and draw Kriskrafts into discussion.

Annoyes everyone but not finishing his senten

baradtgnome

First Post
cheese wiz, hold the desert sand

Make my case effectively and with poignant elegance that Sherwood Schwarz was a Sydney Sheldon wannabe; and Jeannie was way hotter than both Marianne and Ginger put together.

Smugly note that a show without magic in it should not be featured on this board and that we should focus on I Dream of Jeannie instead.

Suggest that supermodels wearing cheese wiz game at my table, though I know better. Also suggest that Barbara Eden actually guested in one of my adventures as a harem girl, but she didn't like all the die rolling. Also a lie.

Leave knowing that old pimply faced gamers are now drooling about Barbara Eden and faux cheese adorned bimbos, I can leave feeling vindicated again.

give up on enlightenment and dream of cheese wiz garments...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Posts random picture of Piratecat in wrong thread.

patchchar.gif

jdavis

First Post
Kriskrafts said:

Agree that Baraendur was 100% wrong (except for the parts I agreed with).

It is Mad Smiley :mad: Mad Smiley :mad: Mad Smiley :mad: Mad Smiley :mad: A oxymoron is a teen who forgot her pimple cream.

The best Starship Captain was Captain Caveman.

Oh yea Baraendur was/is wrong.

Time to get mad and quit thread in a huff again, this time I really really mean it, really, I'm serious..........honest, well at least for a day or so.

Edit: I laugh at your super models, I have Super Duper Models who play at my game, and they say I'm the bomb. Hah I say and Hah again. And they don't stoop to wearing cheesewiz, they only wear 100% real cheese, top that! And Barbara Eden said your game was lame and........and........and...........lame and.......stupid, yea she said it was stupid.

Last edited:

Baraendur said:
Mocks megamania for his ignorance. Follows with smileys to make it appear that this was not a snyde comment meant to demonstrate his apparent lack of comprehension. :D :cool: :eek: :mad:

Suggests that megamania's point really backs up the original point I made, which has been convoluted, misinterpreted, and confused with numerous other topics. Attempts to put the subject back on track by highilighting the major points that have been made throughout the entire thread, and why they are all wrong.

Monkeys, cheese, Maryanne was virtually a nun while Mrs. Howell was the one prostituting for coconuts, but the D&D movie really was an American classic.

Ends by thanking Piratecat for helping create a live link in my signature.

As a post script, suggests that everyone with a different point of view go gnome themselves.

Edits post to correct spelling mistake.

dude- you need to do something otherthan Oathbound:rolleyes:

Add to the craziness-

Forty- Four Fighting Furious Furry Ferbals Fell Freely From Five Foreign Frozen Fighter’s Frosted Fingers Forgetting Firsthand Feeble Frettings From Furnishing Forlong Fuddled Feelings Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads