This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Tallarn said:

Threatens to start a thread in Meta about this thread, claiming hurt feelings and 'incomparable game related stress syndrome'. Whines....
Makes bad link to the Matrix Reloaded, comments on how good Trinity looks, flees.

Points out that incomparable game related stress syndrome is real and should not be invoked lightly. In fact, those who suffer from it, have suffered from it in the past, or will suffer it at some unspecified time in the future should take great offense to its very invocation under these circumstances.

In regards to mention of the Matrix Reloaded, posts the following image in response:

Attachments

• pvp20030512[1].gif
    pvp20030512[1].gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 79

Silver Moon

Adventurer
jdavis said:
Tells the troll "it's on like a neckbone", I'm not sure what that means but it definatly ups my street credibility.
Decides that the neckbone line sounds really cool and hip, so quote it, even though I also have no idea what it means.

Takes great delight in the cartoon that Baraendur has posted, as it now opens up this thread to an assortment of comments, jokes and images on the subject of cows. Starts the new side topic by posting images scanned from a 1970's "Howard the Duck" comic book, of Howard fighting a vampire cow. Makes a comment about how the army of vampires in the Buffy finale would have been scarier if it had included a few cows.

Posts a side-by-side comparison of the contents of Cheeze Wiz vs. Taco Bell's Nacho Cheese sauce.

Makes another comment about the weaknesses of "I Dream of Jeannie", specifically about the Major Howard Borden Healy character.

Adds a comment about the "Old Man of the Mountain", the State symbol of New Hampshire, having collapsed two weeks ago. Blames Baraendur.

Attachments

• gilligan5.gif
    gilligan5.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

jdavis

First Post
That was Bessie "The Hell Cow" I believe.

Accuses Baraendur of ruining Matrix Reloaded for me because of his obvious unmarked spoiler. Thanks a pant load, now I won't be suprised by the cow scene. :eek:

Mourn for the Gilligan's Island guy then point out he's off topic as tv shows and tv show theme songs are different topics altogether, dare anybody to prove me wrong.

Attachments

• vcban1.jpeg
    vcban1.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Demise

First Post
Immediately posts a comment about something said on the first page without bothering to read any of the following 10 pages.

And if this has already been done, it makes it even more amusing. To me anyhow. Which is all that matters.

baradtgnome

First Post
regarding self pleasure

posts insulting message to previous poster about lack of imagination. don't worry though, everyone is laughing WITH you :D :D :D :D :D NOT!

reminds him that in order to be SURE that it has already been done, he will have to read the other ten pages. thus destroying his amusement and feelings of self importance. I can feel his confidence ebbing even now! his ego crushed like so many dry twigs.

Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Now back to your regular programming

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
posts message that is entirely on topic, whatever the topic is after ten pages of rambling.

Confounds everyone by demonstrating knowledge of subject, arguing coherently, and utterly failing to flame anyone.

Leaves, confident his smug attitude will lead to him being flamed in return anyway.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Notes in his moderatorly voice that the outrageous and flabbergastingly-long thread has reached titanic proportions, and must be closed to avoid a dwarf-star-like implosion.

Also notes that no objections would necessarily be had if another thread of its ilk were to spotaneously "bloom" sometime next week or so, but not right this minute.

Smiles evilly and pulls the big red lever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads