This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay_More

First Post
*Beats thread with metal spiked club*

DIE...phuf phuf... DIIIEEE......phuf phuf...... DIIIIIEEEAA SPAWN OF SATAN, INFIDEL OF THE FOURTEEN LAYERS OF HELL, EVIL SON OF DR. PHIL, DRAGONHEADED BEAST OF THE NORTH.....phuf phuf.... DIEEEEEEEEE

Posts smiley :)

jdavis

First Post
To celebrate the return of the boards I'd let the troll have another round in the sun. That was a long couple of days.

Attachments

• troll.jpeg
    troll.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 99

Apocalyptic Kitty

First Post
Maliciously reminds everyone that evil plans are still brewing. Points out that clones are kitties too, even if they are completely apocalyptic and evil. Inquires why this thread has gone on for so long.

Wonders why communication in anything other than meta is impossible. Tries to post in something other than meta, unsuccessfully, then decides that this must be some sort of alternate reality where everyone argues but the only subjects worth discussing are ancient sit-coms. Decides that alternate reality must come to an end too.

Scratches behind own ears with back claws then sprints away.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Points out that if Apoc Kitty doesn't know what's going on, he should read the other 10 pages of this thread. Notes that said kitty has gone AWOL from his own thread, and should return with due haste.

Notes that Jdavis is merely trying (once again, and unsuccessfully) to force his point of view on everyone else. That point of view is clearly wrong, and definitely undefined.

Throws insults around at everyone who has posted to this thread recently, especially Tallarn for poking at it without knowing what such drastic actions might mean to him.

Goes on a long diatribe about how the topic of this thread has wandered way too far from the original subject (for the hundredth time), and insists that if people have something to add to the conversation, they should keep it on topic.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Goes on a long diatribe about how the topic of this thread has wandered way to far from the original subject (for the hundredth time), and insists that if people have something to add to the conversation, they should keep it on topic.

Is completely dumbstruck by a troll wanting people to stay on topic. Stares at the post for ten minutes, then makes a totally off topic comment that quotes what the troll said. Forgets what he was supposed to comment and just keeps staring. Like, wow man, those are some mighty tall waves out there, better get my surfboard out of the mothballs.

jdavis

First Post
Adamantly denies any wrong doing, states madly that I'm being misrepresented, promptly misrepresents the original post as a treaty on toxic waste disposal. Frantically waves arms to make point, realizes that nobody can see frantic arm waving and puts arms down. Attacks my own point of view as slander and conjecture, calls for a mistrial, then realizes there is no judge here, it's just reruns on A&E in the background. :confused:

Calls Apok Kitty a freaky little dufus, not for any reason but just for the heck of it, misrepresents his post as the unibomber manifesto, 3.5 edition. :rolleyes:

Tells jonesy to stay on topic or he will be misrepresented like nobody's buisness. Dances with glee at own wit, then stubs toe on chair. :eek:

Tells the troll "it's on like a neckbone", I'm not sure what that means but it definatly ups my street credibility.:cool:

ancient sit-coms rock the block:D

Goes to bed satisfied at a job well done, even if I can't figure out just what the job was.:)

baradtgnome

First Post
Re: you are now enlightened

baradtgnome said:
Here is the ubiquitous "I haven't read all of this thread, sorry if what I post rehashes what is already said" post.

Then proceeds to wax eloquently over a topic completely unrelated, utterly without merit, positively tedious, and logically incorrect.

Waits in vain for the gratitude of enlightened masses...

Berates poster for thoughtlessly wasting our time by interjecting recycled thoughts. Don't you have any ideas of your own in that empty head of yours! Stay on topic fool! The masses are not enlightened by your drivel!

Where do they get these people? Why doesn't someone screen these morons out? It is probably jdavis fault.

jdavis

First Post
Re: Re: you are now enlightened

baradtgnome said:
It is probably jdavis fault.

I've come to the conclusion that most things are jdavis fault. He seems to always need to get in the last word and always falls right into the trolls obviously well made word traps. What a tool.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Baraendur said:
Throws insults around at everyone who has posted to this thread recently, especially Tallarn for poking at it without knowing what such drastic actions might mean to him.

Threatens to start a thread in Meta about this thread, claiming hurt feelings and 'incomparable game related stress syndrome'. Whines. Makes poorly executed attempt to get other people on his side. Misspells Baraender's name several times.

Makes bad link to the Matrix Reloaded, comments on how good Trinity looks, flees.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Re: Re: you are now enlightened

baradtgnome said:
Berates poster for thoughtlessly wasting our time by interjecting recycled thoughts. Don't you have any ideas of your own in that empty head of yours! Stay on topic fool! The masses are not enlightened by your drivel!

Agrees with baradtgnome, and reminds everyone of the original topic, mentioning once again that Baraendur is TOTALLY WRONG. Pulls two quotes by jdavis from earlier pages to support that claim. Changes subject back to Gilligan's Island, posting the following news article:

LOS ANGELES -- The man who wrote the theme song for "Gilligan's Island" -- and hundreds of other songs -- has died.
George Wyle was 87.....Wyle wrote more than 400 songs, including the Christmas classic "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year."....Wyle once said America doesn't want great music themes, "just something it can remember." ....Wyle wrote "The Ballad of Gilligan's Island" in the 1960s with the show's creator and producer, Sherwood Schwartz. It became one of the most popular television theme songs."

Considers bringing up prior topic about the monkeys typing the complete works of Shakespeare, but realizes that that subject has already been beaten to death in another recent ENWorld thread.

Provides link to recent newspaper article showing a photo of Earth taken from Mars by a NASA space craft, and state "Marvin the Martian was right. It does block his view of Venus."

Displays complete hypocracy by criticizing Tallarn for bringing up the Matrix Reloaded, stating that references to modern movies have no relation to the topic at hand.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads