This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Contemplates referring the above post to the moderators, instead decides to refer shivamuffin to the ENworld FAQ, and asks him why he thinks he doesn't normally see pictures like that on ENworld?

Tries not to sound like he's aggresively bashing shivamuffin, probably fails.

shivamuffin

First Post
Feeling agressive, but actually a cowardly troll, deletes the picture and cowers under pressure from his peers. Although vindictively spews hate and flames at the previous poster, although he is right. The spewing hatred is followed by !!!!!!

baradtgnome

First Post
haiiro said:
Stops in briefly to mention the mystic theurge. Doesn't bother to read any of the posts that have been made since the last time he looked at this thread, as he's fairly certain they suck.

Though I disagree with his faulty position, I must respect his tenacity in defending it and therefore (much to his surprise and chagrin) submit that Baraendur's posts do not suck. Worthless perhaps, but suck they do not.

The mystic theurge got the shaft!

(there, I said it first)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
baradtgnome said:
The mystic theurge got the shaft! (there, I said it first)
Points out to baradtgnome that the Mystic Theurge Class has now been renamed the Bubba Class. Provides link to the "How do you say Mystic Theurge?" thread for an explanation.

Notes that baradtgnome did not respond to Silver Moon's prior comments about the Cheeze Wiz topic being over as well as the negative comments regarding I Dream of Jeannie. Silver Moon states that his silence signals defeat, and claims victory on these two topics.

Having already beaten the 'tread' topic to death, provides one more obscure reference to the word, this one involving a 1960's folk song that nobody has heard in over thirty years.

Reminds everyone that the Ford Ranger only gets enhanced tracking skills if they have a GPS device installed.

Quote's Baraendur's 6th post, and compares it to his previous five. States that while some new ground was reached, that was months ago, so who cares?

Posts picture of kittens and makes some obscure reference that may or may not have something to do with Piratecat.

Tosses in a Star Trek reference for good measure.

Attachments

• gi9.gif
    gi9.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 145

baradtgnome

First Post
Baraendur said:

Not to be out-trolled, point out a post by another poster quoting my original post, so there's my proof! :p

Note that I too hate smileys. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not to be out-out-trolled, point out that the quote was probably made after the edit.

Ruefully admit that Baraendur and I have some common ground in our hatred of smileys. Notice that are user names have some similarity. Notice that I almost defended him in previous post.

Quickly change the topic. Since you asked about Cheez Whiz
http://web.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx...03&cat_id2=105&cat_id3=24&referrer=KRAFTFOODS

Attachments

• tn_jeannie011_jpg.jpg
    tn_jeannie011_jpg.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 158

jdavis

First Post
Reply to a post that was previously replied to by replying to another post. Post a reply to a post that was a reply to a previous post and reply that the post was a reply to a post that was replying to another post that quoted a post that I replied to. Post how all these replied to post prove that Baraendur is still so very wrong.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
In a moment of total confusion, Silver Moon responds to comments made by Henry, Bloodymage and Diaglo about the use of computers during gaming, forgetting that that message thread was over on the www.dragonsfoot.org discussion board rather than here.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Baraendur said:
Poigniantly notes that there is no relationship between good drow and Barqs Rootbeer. Disagrees with Jdavis by agreeing with each individual point made, but noting that the argument fails as a whole. Makes crude suggestion about Jdavis's parentage...
Quotes Baraendur from a randomly chosen page in this thread. Points out that this was an earlier attempt by him to change the subject rather than admit the weakness of his original position. Also offers the above personal attack on jdavis as evidence to show that Baraendur has a long history of refusing to listen to another point of view.

Concludes that all of the above sounds really good and serious, even though in reality it is just a lame excuse to bump the thread.

States again that the Mystic Theurge Class is now called the Bubba Class.

Finish by once more finding fault with I Dream of Jeannie, this time pointing out that Major Healey was far too dumb to have been a real astronaut (although he was clearly more intelligent than his cousin, Howard Borden from Chicago).

Attachments

• gi5.gif
    gi5.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 151

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
While going through old threads comes up with this and instantly
remembers his vivid hatred of trolls and launches into a heated
rant about how this thread should die and die a horrible death.
Too late realizes that the act of commenting on it will once again
bring it back to the front page. Oh well such is life. :D

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads