This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdavis

First Post
Darkness said:
/me asks shivamuffin to e-mail me a link to the picture that got my inbox flooded with 20+ 'reported post' mails, so I can judge whether the public outcry - and waste of my time in reading and deleting all these mails - was justified.

Man I really did miss all the fun:mad:

Darrin Drader

Explorer
jdavis said:
" Baraendur is wrong"

Remind everyone that jdavis likes to believe that he is right when he has, in fact, more than occasionally lost touch with the truth, gone off topic, and made grandios claims that he can only back up with pictures of dogs playing poker.

Points out that tallarn has become jaded and cruel, and what is all that weird stuff attached to his face anyway?

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Baraendur said:
Remind everyone that jdavis...lost touch with the truth, gone off topic, and made grandios claims..... points out that tallarn has become jaded and cruel, and what is all that weird stuff attached to his face anyway?
Rebukes Baraendur for making personal attacks against both jdavis and tallarn. Ignores hypocricy of the above statement, given past comments made by self. Is surprised that Baraendur did not comment on my earlier suggestion of him being moderator material. Attempts to revive topic related to Ford pick-up trucks. Provides link to the band TREAD, a group that I have never actually heard, but cite simply because of the name and past tread references. Makes no actual reference to Gilligan's Island, but attaches the most annoying related picture that I could find. Edits typo.

Attachments

• gianimated.gif
    gianimated.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

jdavis

First Post
Baraendur said:

Remind everyone that jdavis likes to believe that he is right when he has, in fact, more than occasionally lost touch with the truth, gone off topic, and made grandios claims that he can only back up with pictures of dogs playing poker.

So what's your point?

Just to prove I am soo very right in all things I'll post a picture.

My version of the 3.5 Ranger: (the ultimate Ranger)

Attachments

• rrickdelaware.jpeg
    rrickdelaware.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 107

baradtgnome

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Requests reference to support the claim of the Hemingway basis for Jeannie.

Well the outerspace is a metaphor for the ocean, Major Healy is a metaphor for for his bone spurs, Dr Bellows is a metaphor for the protective boat, and the struggle with the fish is a metaphor for the struggles that Sherwood Schwartz had with the censors over what Larry Hagman really wanted from Barbara Eden in that cheeze wiz bikini.

baradtgnome

First Post
plot twist

By the way Silver Moon...

The beautiful Barbara Eden (nee Barbara Jean Moorehead) was born in Tuscon, Arizona on August 23rd.

... is that a plot twist?

haiiro

First Post
Stops in briefly to mention the mystic theurge. Doesn't bother to read any of the posts that have been made since the last time he looked at this thread, as he's fairly certain they suck.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
haiiro said:
Stops in briefly to mention the mystic theurge. Doesn't bother to read any of the posts that have been made since the last time he looked at this thread, as he's fairly certain they suck.

Point out that while complately off topic, the mystic theurge is clearly the most ballanced and playable prestige class ever published. This is something everyone must agree on. No exceptions!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Ranger Texas Walker, Texas Ranger, Christopher Walken, Texas Ranger, Jimmie Walker, Texas Ranger, Heather Locklear, Texas Rangers Texas, Dirty Talker, Funky Walker, Texas Ranger, and the Old Lady with a Walker, Texas Ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads