This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
[meta/off]In my opinion, a lack of underwear = not safe for work. Although it is humorous, I would remove it. If not because of the moderators or any threat of moderation, it would be best for everyone's sanity.[Meta\on]

shivamuffin

First Post
Heh, heh... the original....It's gone, so as to not offend the weak of stomach...

I replaced it with something less....foul, although insulting...In the spirit of the topic...

Now, let's continue, shall we?

mystraschosen

First Post
Makes several snide arrogant remarks about shivamuffin's lack of maturity.Sides with Tallarn on everything (although I haven't read any of this page).Proceeds to expand on why I am one of the most superior debaters of this subject.Drones on for another three paragraphs about why I am right without saying anything meaningful,and citing three vague points of reference in a rule book nobody has heard of.

Harrummphs and ends reply feeling very smart and full of myself.

shivamuffin

First Post
Responding to the inmaturity accusation, shivamuffin attacks the poster with rude and personal insults, even though he does not know the poster at all.
He then threatens to post more pictures and close down the thread, thus proving that he is not inmature.

mystraschosen

First Post
Mystrachosen screams obscenities and makes rude gestures and turns red thus proving he is the epitome of maturity and civil debate.And claims that shivamuffin very well must know who such a monumental figure as he ..is.Thus proving he is only in reality a very little person in the scheme of things.Mystraschosen then sniffles and yells that he is going to look for truly nicer people who don't force him to realize his unimportance.

mystraschosen

First Post
Deigns to return although he just swore not to,just to deliver a scathing retort to Jdavis for thinking this thread is fun.Then goes on to berate him for wishing to become involved with the uncouth brutes who have taken up residence in a hate filled thread.Ends by saying in superior manner how you should be more like the chosen and conduct yourself with class.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Tom Cashel said:
Shouts seventeen lines of invective condemning the Ford Ranger, denying that it is in any way shape or form as good as the NY Rangers or Walker, Texas Ranger.

Decides to try to get this thread back on topic. Spends several minutes trying to remember what the topic was. Quotes Tom Cashel, spinning the tangent into the merits of all Ford pick-ups, giving the history from the Model-T pick-up to the 2003 F-350.

After reviewing the recent debate, and silently cursing my wife for not letting me on the computer the previous hour, tells Baraendur that he would have made a good moderator.

Continues bashing the I Dream of Jeannie show, but points out it is unusual to compare it to the far superior Gilligan's Island, as Bewitched is the usual show it is compared to.

States that Shakespeare originally planned to put on a production of the play Henry V using monkeys.

States that the Cheeze Wiz side discussion is now over, as nobody made any responses to the prior comments.

Seriously questions jdavis's critique of the Mary Ann picture, since his focus appears to have been on her feet!

Logs off without making any references this time to the word 'tread'.

Mistakenly posts GI picture previously used.

Attachments

• gi3.jpg
    gi3.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

jdavis

First Post
mystraschosen said:
Deigns to return although he just swore not to,just to deliver a scathing retort to Jdavis for thinking this thread is fun.Then goes on to berate him for wishing to become involved with the uncouth brutes who have taken up residence in a hate filled thread.Ends by saying in superior manner how you should be more like the chosen and conduct yourself with class.

Hey, look at my post count! (throws sucker punch when attention is deverted). See postcount means nothing, that should explain everything about.........well about something. Oh yea my post count is now one higher for this post, you got to look at the big picture here...I just forgot what that is, lets see here........Cheese Wiz............Rangers...........monkeys.................Mary Anne's feet.............NASA.................Oh yea I got it " Baraendur is wrong"! Yea that's the big picture here, Now get back on topic or I'll point to my post count again.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
/me asks shivamuffin to e-mail me a link to the picture that got my inbox flooded with 20+ 'reported post' mails, so I can judge whether the public outcry - and waste of my time in reading and deleting all these mails - was justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads