• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is a Troll [meta-thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

baradtgnome

First Post
Tells Dark Eternal that he is a wimp while still denying the fact that the super sized huggles made me feel warm and fuzzy. Replies to this post while listening to Heart of the Sunrise.

Points out to Baraendur that the super models were not disctracting because of wearing bathing suits, they were wearing cheeze wiz

Wonders if any others have noticed that jdavis girl friend looks like a dog?

Sadly since the release of 2E, Barbara has been depressed and despondent not gamed since. Not even the lure of cheeze wiz has been able to get her out of the bottle.

Searches Silver Moon's links for hours for a faux picture of super models gaming without success. Confidentally confirms the pictures existance and recommends all other posters look there as well. Check out the blonde with the long sword.

Agrees with jdavis when he flip-flops over to Baraendur position. Disagree with Baraendur when he agrees to jdavis' agreement. Realizes the dicotomy of my position and blames it on Silver Moon and Monkeys. Monkeys, remember them? They were friends of Shakespeare.

Logs off confident that someone, somewhere thinks something in this post is cool. Thanks Mom.

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Baraendur said:
As an aside, wonders what Hivemind would be like in meta.

Misinterprets intent of aside, argues furiously that Hivemind is now an entrenched part of GenDis, used to be in meta, was moved by The High Lord Morrus Himself, and threatens to bring the entire Hivemind to this thread to finally kill the troll once and for all.

Also falls for SilverMoon's fakery regarding different log in names, makes friends, offers donut and pride-of-place in next campaign.

Finishes on random note about how wonderful the insightful comments on ENWorld are, and makes derogatory comment other Internet messageboards, not realising that people from said boards occasionally post here too. Inexplicably mentions the Pantheon.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
baradtgnome said:
Searches Silver Moon's links for hours for a faux picture of super models gaming without success. Confidentally confirms the pictures existance and recommends all other posters look there as well. Check out the blonde with the long sword.

Agrees with jdavis when he flip-flops over to Baraendur position. Disagree with Baraendur when he agrees to jdavis' agreement. Realizes the dicotomy of my position and blames it on Silver Moon and Monkeys. Monkeys, remember them? They were friends of Shakespeare.

Logs off confident that someone, somewhere thinks something in this post is cool. Thanks Mom.

Decides that April Fools Day is an appropriate date to resurrect this thread. Quote baradthegnome, then comments about the blonde with the long sword and her microscopic bikini, in order to lure some poor geek into wasting hours looking for this particular picture. Explains how the inclusion of monkeys into Baraendur's original position actually reverses the initial logic, thus making him TOTALLY WRONG. Logs off hoping that the verbal backlash for bringing back this thread isn't too severe.

Dark Eternal

First Post
Shakes head in amazement. Facepalms. Can't resist lure to post to massive troll thread once more.

Posts single smiley. :D

Laughs to self softly. Heads back to Hivemind, where it's safe.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Silver Moon said:

Decides that April Fools Day is an appropriate date to resurrect this thread.

Gasp in shock and horror as I realize that Silver Moon has stolen my thunder. Shake head sadly and return to my cave, never to be heard from again.

jdavis

First Post
somehow I figured that this would show up today.

Launch smiley counter attack and then fade away. Maybe gorilla tactics will finally finish of the Troll.

:) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Having been alerted by subscribe function, quickly scans above messages to see if anyone took his badly crafted bait, sighs, wonders about offering fellow posters a chance to sling mud at each other on Nutkinland, decides against it, leaves.

Returns, posts single smiley that he feels is underused :p , departs again.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Baraendur said:

Shake head sadly and return to my cave, never to be heard from again.

Yeah, as if... April fools!

Breaks out an all new assault of irritating, but not blatantly trolling comments that are tangentially connected to the original topic. Justifies it by saying that no one else is staying on topic, and these new comments are at least somewhat related.

Point to the date, the position of the planets, the alignment of the stars and the onset of heartburn (after eating a pepperoni and jalapeno pizza) as a sure signal that the end of the world is rapidly approaching, and all because we cannot come to a consensus on this issue.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Points out that it's my birthday today, and thus I should be immune to all criticism, disagreement and flaming.

Flames everyone indiscriminately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads