• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Three cheers for Mearls and Co.!

The Hitcher

Explorer
I just wanted to take a moment out of the low-level grumbling to thank the D&D 5E design team for putting together what's looking to be a fantastic game.

For some of us, this is the version of D&D we've been waiting for for a long, long time. For others, it's not quite what they were hoping for. But regardless of your opinion of the final product, I invite all of you to consider what a phenomenal amount of work this team has done in coordinating the public playtest, performing iteration after iteration on the design and ultimately bringing this ruleset together.

Many of us are very territorial about this game that we love, but I personally think we're really lucky to have such a dedicated and passionate team shepherding it into its future.

So cheers to everyone who worked on D&D - I'm looking forward to many joyful hours at the table!

caudor

Adventurer
I agree! Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurry!

The development team is amazing. I can't wait to see what comes after the DM Guide.

Jack7

First Post
"For some of us, this is the version of D&D we've been waiting for a long, long time."

I completely concur.

DonAdam

Explorer
I'm extremely excited to play some 5th ed., but what most impresses me is the way they've conducted the process leading up to it. It was not just a transparent but a genuinely sincere attempt to involve the fans in the creation of the game and to get it right.

Remove ads