D&D 5E TIAMAT! It's that gargantuan mini we've all been waiting to see!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Fresh from WizKids' booth at Comic-Con! Plus bonus Bahamut!

wiz1.jpgwizkids15.jpgwizkids17.jpgwizkids18.jpgwizkids20.jpg

CM

Adventurer
(original post redacted)

It looks like those are in fact 2" bases on the giant, assuming the vampire is medium with a 1" base. mea culpa.

And yes, it appears the king & queen are on 3" bases, in that case.

Last edited:

Awesome! It's fun to see them still using the 3.x dragon styles. I really liked when WotC differentiated their appearance beyond just color back then. However, I have got to say, after years and years (decades?) I'm wondering when dragons don't have to have their tongues sticking out? (Sorry minor pet peeve of mine and huge pet peeve of my wife.)

Still they look awesome and I feel a distinct pain in my wallet flipping through those photos. :)

(And, aside from the D&D - the Borg Cube is... beyond words.)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Darn.

I was hoping for Colossal size, not gargantuan.

Also, with WizKids poor track record with these things, I sadly expect that those bases will separate from the dragons painfully often. (I have several Pathfinder minis like that where they've arrived in a broken condition.) I wish they would have been attached directly to the base.

Buyer beware.

Edit - actually, those look like they could be "Huge" size. Hopefully I'm incorrect.

Xodis

First Post
Morrus you are amazing with these teasers. I hope you dont mind I share them with my Facebook group, but we are all (except 1 guy for some reason lol) grateful for this.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Hmm, Bahamut is looking a little duskier than I imagined.
Agreed, but he still looks ominous. I would guess that they wanted to distinguish him from the silver dragon--either that or he partook in one of those "Five Free Tanning Sessions" deals.

Remove ads