D&D 5E TIAMAT! It's that gargantuan mini we've all been waiting to see!

aarduini

Explorer
Darn.

I was hoping for Colossal size, not gargantuan.

Also, with WizKids poor track record with these things, I sadly expect that those bases will separate from the dragons painfully often. (I have several Pathfinder minis like that where they've arrived in a broken condition.) I wish they would have been attached directly to the base.

Buyer beware.

Edit - actually, those look like they could be "Huge" size. Hopefully I'm incorrect.

I agree, those look huge size not gargantuan, and the giant looked large. I wonder if wizards kept the giants as huge size like they were in the playtest.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I Googled "Platinum Metal" and came up with a few images, and looking at the unpolished metal, I can see where they might get the darker tones from:

LR_PlatBarJM43975lowres.jpg

Platinum-nugget.jpg

thewok

First Post
So, is that dragon on the art behind the giant supposed to be the promo figure? I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when my case arrives, but I'm curious what that promo is supposed to be.

Barcellos

First Post
They look Gargantuan to me, but i was expecting Colossal !

Bahamaut is amazing, Tiamat is also nice but look they take a dragon
from the attack wing and added more 4 heads. But i want buy both !

I'm sorta unimpressed. Size-wise how are these gonna compare to my old D&D Miniatures Icons: Gargantuan Black, Gargantuan Blue, Colossal Red, and Gargantuan White? These dragon-gods look smaller.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases