• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tiefling Warlord for KotS + Extra Skill Challenge

Deverash

First Post
Stalker0 said:
I say everytime WOTC releases a DDI article, the release a "preview" of it the day before. Throw it up on teh boards. We will have that article polished and sparkling within 2 hours tops.

You could even have it on a board that can only be accessed by subscribers. It might take us 4 hours then, but still ...

Baumi

Adventurer
YEAH! :cool:

But there is one thing that I don't get ... has "Aid the Injured" any advantage over "Inspiring Word" or is it really just a weaker Version for the times when the "Inpiring.." is used up?

Last edited:

Sojorn

First Post
dalamar666 said:
The site is back up and Inspiring Word has been added to the sheet.
That was quick for how long they must have been in the office.

Wonder if the midnight auto-release system was set to pull up the wrong (older) version of the document.

Edit: Nope, modify time on the document is 9:30 this morning, heh.

Last edited:

MindWanderer

First Post
WyzardWhately said:
Uhh, I've re-downloaded it, and I'm still not seeing the correction in place.
It's at the top of page 2.

Since the warlord lacks Healer's Lore, he's a notably inferior healer as compared to the cleric. I wonder if there's a feat they can take (like Healing Hands) to fix that?

Lacyon

First Post
Baumi said:

But there is one thing that I don't get ... has "Aid the Injured" any advantage over "Inspiring Word" or is it really just a weaker Version for the times when the "Inpiring.." is used up?

That, and you have the option of using both in the same round if you need to.

Voss

First Post
Baumi said:

Much weaker since it takes a standard action. On the other hand, its better than the cleric's cure light, since its encounter rather than daily. Its rather odd, really. Its weaker than inspiring word in just about every way (action cost, amount of healing, range). I guess when you just want extra healing, or if you want to heal someone a lot in a round- I can see that as useful particularly when fighting monsters that gain a benefit against bloodied opponents- if they're upright at all, you can shove them back above bloodied in a single round.

They still need to tweak the page. When I tried to download the page, it spawned zips for both versions.

Lizard

Explorer
[sblock]Leaf on the Wind Warlord Utility1
You are a leaf on the wind.
Campaign✦ Any, Unexpected Sharp Metal Rod
Immediate Action
Target: Self
Attack: +25 vs. Audience Expectations
Hit: You die.[/sblock]

Last edited:

WyzardWhately

First Post
Huh. Maybe the listed weight includes his armor? Since the module apparently can't tell us what the PC's AC is without the armor they're equipped with, one might suppose that un-armored weight isn't worthy of being considered.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads