• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To die, or not to die!

D

Dragona Nightsky

Ah...let's see...deaths

1. Dragona Nightsky - Killed by Bhryn (her best friend! :mymy: )...that kinda counts as two deaths since she died and the evil spirit eating away at her died too...hmmm

She was later raised by *shock* Bhryn because her spirit wasn't properly prepared to depart and rest (and people say it's easy being a dragon!)

2. Ilye Sena - Died at the hands of Marshalls Khelos, Raven, and Reesa after a cruel game of cat and mouse with Bailsey's body :devil:. Met her doom at the hands of a lava pit, destroying her soul stone (and thus making it nearly impossible for her to be raised). Her soul was later reconstucted by the Shadows, but it ended up creating an almost completely different woman/personality. One of my most favorite storylines... :-D

3. Devonna - Died in one of the Lemarg raids after having her soul ripped from her body....poor gal

4. Xanthron_Habcha - Also died in one of the Lemarg raids after being ripped apart by a monster created by the Lemarg...fun fun

5.... there isn't a five? Ah darn...I gotta kill off more of my characters!

~Draggyness~

B

Bhryn Astairre

:: looks amused ::

Hey, if I hadn't brought her back could you imagine the incessant whining I'd have to brook!? :p

Bhryn's died twice I recall.. and both because of bloody lemarg and her own stubborness.. and each time her God wouldn't let her soul go to the Final Rest that every exalted being craves..

Needless to say, it's made her very very bitter.

Or would be... if she recalled any of that.

But she will!

Uh. One day...

Allie died once, and again, the same thing happened as with Bhryn. What a slave driving god, ah well, all for the greater good, remember?

Ilye Cena's dead... and will remain so. I can't remember how she died :: worries at it, heh ::

Rhys Velandar died whilst trying to rediscover the portal to her own world. She was fun, if accident prone.

Lhandariel died a martyr's death, and walks about as one of those deathless martyr types now... ghosty fun.

Jhaiel Frost never died... she just went away and was never heard from again in fantasy rp land because I'm putting her back to her original sci fi esque roots.

Edit: of course, should be noted here that Bhryn has a talent for making those around her spontaneously die... this is a form of her jinx :p and attracts all manner of trouble to her, like Dante. Those two are beyond cursed.. add Draggy and Ann to the mix and it's like waiting for the sky to fall atop you.. Bhryn's talent for killing friends extends from Dragona and towards Sincor Justicon (aka Streak) Manghor (indirectly) Selene (indirectly) Acaed (ugh, sowwy heh) Jeajea (again, indirectly. I'm sure) Almost got Lyrana killed, as well as Davon. Rose (indirectly!) Richelle (inattention) Didi (inattention) ... her own family, including parents, twin brother, daughter and new born son...

The moral of this story: Bhryn is death on legs. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads