Todd Lockwood Contest [QUARTERFINALISTS ANNOUNCED]

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:

I am not much of an artist

Same here. I coulcd't portrait a character with Cha 12 or more I think (and my Antaros has Cha as his highest ability score). Though I did one quite good drawing in school once, where whe had to draw each other (I have to add that I don't count my victim to "characters with Cha 12 or more", so it might explain *that* ;)).

Kai Lord

Hero
A'koss said:
Personally, I hope Todd just picks the one that he *really* wants to draw. I would rather see a poll "after the fact" for the most popular here...
All right. Todd will make his choice based on his tastes alone, free from any knowledge of ENWorld popular opinion. We can do the poll after. I did put in a special plug for my three favorites when I sent him the list, but hey, its my contest. ;)

Krail Stromquism

First Post
Its true.

I'll second that emotion PCat.

This is a pretty cool idea and Kai Lord deserves some props...er I mean some Huzzahs or whatever the reader deems approriate.

Ive got a handful of concepts for Krail and it'd be cool to see Todds interpritation.

I hope Kai Lord can work his mojo on more artists in the future. As its fun just to read peoples descriptions of the favorite PC.

anyhow,

word

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Kai Lord said:
I did put in a special plug for my three favorites when I sent him the list

Would you post your personal favorites so that we who didn't make it on that rostrum can rant about you like the ungrateful spoiled children we are? ;)

Elder-Basilisk said:
Indeed, I'll second that. And I'm quite flattered that my character made it into the quarterfinals.

Mine didn't make it(unless one of them somehow got to be #26) and I STILL agree that this is just great. I got a lot of good ideas from that thread too. Definatly a lot of great characters. :)

A'koss

Explorer
Originally posted by Kai Lord:

All right. Todd will make his choice based on his tastes alone, free from any knowledge of ENWorld popular opinion. We can do the poll after. I did put in a special plug for my three favorites when I sent him the list, but hey, its my contest.
Heh... cool.

Thanks Kai Lord. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Cheers,

A'koss.

Kai Lord

Hero
Thanks for the kind words everyone...I'm having fun with this as well. Of course, now that the Top 10 poll will be an afterthought that means the Grand Prize Winner could be declared as soon as...TONIGHT.

:cool:

All depends on when Todd finishes reading the entries of the quarter--er...finalists.

:D

I've seen Todd post here before so I know he has an account. I'll see about having him be the one to announce the winner.

Kai Lord

Hero
UPDATE:

Just got an email from Todd. He's absolutely slammed with work right now, it'll probably be at least a week or two before he'll be able to have gone through all the finalists and pick the winner.

I'll let you know when he does. :)

Remove ads