• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

5E Tomb of Annihilation campaign recaps

Nebulous

Explorer
These things happen. As long as you tell the players you stuffed up and that you'll play it by the rules from now on, then it won't matter. If you let them keep on doing it then it might break the game.
I hate having to double check on spells, I leave up to them for these low level common spells to do them correctly, and they usually do, but every once in a while something slides by us that really should't.

Rabbitbait

Here's the latest journal. It's very brief and ill-remembered as I've had a lot of big drama in real life (a near death) while managing a large project that went public last week. Not the most exiting episode, but the group really enjoyed it.

Link to Journal: Roll20

Advertisement