[TRAILER] Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I'm waiting for the argument to convince me they should wait until I'm dead? And the people in charge of Disney are also dead. As are you. And your grand children. All because.... you don't like current Star Wars? But I do!

Who gives a crap what films people in 2075 might want to watch? I'm sure they'll have their own thing. Why can't I have my thing in 2020?
Calm down hoss, who said I didn't like the current SW? I don't like the current FAN base .
I was making a joke See:
and how did you miss :

fine but can we ban Zardnaar from seeing it at least? :p
that right there should have told you I wasn't being serious.
I don't think he was being serious.

I took it as a joke that to reimagine Star Wars well you have to wait for the current fans to die off.

What fans want and what Disney are serving up is diverging. Not for everyone of course. Theme park with no OT elements in it, new toys not selling vs old toys, Resistance getting canceled...

Mr. "BUT THE EU AND CANON" Zardnaar got it.

well since you are a non American English speaker, i'd thought i would explain under what definition I was hoss.
54b459d47bb2ae5f5223c01f64d72528.png

It doesn't even say "hoss" in it.

But since you're a non-English 'English' speaker, so I don't expect you to make much sense. :)
It was making fun of the fact that while we both speak English, we're not speaking the same language. But that would require being able to understand humor and not humour :p

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was making fun of the fact that while we both speak English, we're not speaking the same language. But that would require being able to understand humor and not humour :p
Well, I know I'm funny. As evidenced by the fact you just explained my joke. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads