Trapped in Hell's Basement (DM: Mal Malenkirk Judge:Covaithe)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Don't worry. Leave that part to me." Haruka's former giddiness has vanished; she now seems practically morose. "We're also going to need to avail ourselves of some of our hosts' supplies for this to work."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Okay. So we need that residium storage room Gelname was kind enough to show during the tour, right?'' asks Patrin.

[sblock=OOC]VB still not back up. I need to get off my butt and do something in GIMP. I hate GIMP. *sigh* Stay tuned. [/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Almost back on the air.

Note that Ashir and Max aren't on the map. I couldn't find their token in my library. I suspect that this might be because you uploaded your own token on VB and I never had it on my computer.

Can you send it to me, please?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Residium...]...is in room 25.

Patrin and co didn't actually go in. But the sigil on the door was clear enough for Ashir and Haruka who passed the information to Patrin.

The secret passage is also know to the heroes; someone did a lucky perception check when they passed that way. It's just less trouble for me that way.
[/sblock]

Noises to the north indicate that resistance is organizing. There is some activity east, too. Shall the heroes meet the foes head on and plow through them on their way to the storage room or try for another angle?

[sblock=OOC]Click on the map and download it to see clearly.

Damn, I forgot that we now need coordinate. I will modify the map for when the action starts. I may also have to update it midfight on some occasion.

Man, I already miss VB. I hope it's back soon.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=Mal]
I didn't have an icon for max. If you want to get one for him that is fine with me. I don't no how to create one.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I didn't had a chance to update Sheng. Only head ups is that he has 41 hp, +1 level bonus to all thingies, and +2 to damage when encounter powers are spent thanks to Arcane reserves feat.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Might as well hit the fighters head on, before they're fully ready." Raiko says motioning toward the North door. "They're just going to come flanking in on us otherwise."

dimsdale

First Post
"Agreed" states Max, feeling the itch to get back into battle. Max moves up and stands next to the dragonborn, with shield and sword instinctively locked in battle position, ready to strike at a moments notice.

Last edited:

Remove ads