• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Travel back to the 1980s with me! *UPDATED*

hong

WotC's bitch
n3dst4 said:
No it doesn't. There must be something wrong with your monitor.

This is what it looks like:

Attachments

• scrnshot.gif
    scrnshot.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 76

hong

WotC's bitch
n3dst4 said:
Sorry pal, I was joking. I uploaded a fixed one. Hold shift and hit refresh if you're not seeing it yet.
Augh, IHBT! I am _not_ having a good day.

Very cool. That last page is the best organised way I've seen of showing how D&D's numbers add up. Thanks!

Dimwhit

Explorer
Nice sheet! One suggestion: Make this sheet an Acrobat form so if we want, we can type everything into the sheet and then print it out.

Or you could go a step further and have the last page auto-calculate.

n3dst4

First Post
Dimwhit said:
Nice sheet! One suggestion: Make this sheet an Acrobat form so if we want, we can type everything into the sheet and then print it out.

Yeah, I've been looking into that. Looks like I'd need to buy Acrobat 7. So far I've been using InDesign's built-in PDF export which doesn't do proper forms. I agree it would be a fantasic feature.

Very nice!

Two nitpicks:

(1) the final "grapple" box on the bottom says "Total Base Melee Attack Bonus" - shouldn't it say "Total Grapple Attack Bonus"

(2) the total attack boxes for melee & ranged shouldn't say "Base" at all - it's not the base attack written in the box, it's the total.

n3dst4

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Very nice!

Two nitpicks:

(1) the final "grapple" box on the bottom says "Total Base Melee Attack Bonus" - shouldn't it say "Total Grapple Attack Bonus"

(2) the total attack boxes for melee & ranged shouldn't say "Base" at all - it's not the base attack written in the box, it's the total.

*ninja editing completed :)*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads