• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Troupe of the Painted Soul IC!

apocalypstick

First Post
"Not I, said the fly. I can perform a silent sending, as long as you're within a hundred or so feet of me, but beyond that, I've got nothing."

"Where do the rest of you plan on going?"

squirrel

First Post
Dembrilion leans forward slightly, "I still wish to visit the major market. All the gossip and major events flows around that place, and I believe it would be helpful to know these things." And then with a slight smile, "And as a slight bonus we might find something useful that we will need in the future for the act."

Leaning back now, "I believe the market will beable to take up much of our day. I'm open to other suggestions if anyone has other preferences on where to go instead of the market."

{ooc- When we head out Dembrilion will fill up a small pouch with rocks and place it where a coin purse normally goes, just to attract the attention of some little pick pocket if it works out right}

Neowolf

First Post
"I will accompany you, Dembrillion." says Kail. "Your idea for the bag of stones is a good one, I will do that as well."

(OOC: Sorry for not posting much lately, my ability to use the net has been on and off because of that virus)

hellbender

First Post
"Would it be best if Carrie travelled with us to the dock area, or headed for the market district?", asks Zinovii, sipping a cup of hot tea, " While we could use any spellcasters spread out as much as possible, our arcane abilities could also complement, making us as formidable in any combat situations as a pair of rogues or fighters."

squirrel

First Post
"Carrie will choose which ever place she wants to go. Both places are going to be equally exciting, so it seems personal taste should decide where she wants to go. And before we head off Kail*, I would like to have a quick word with you."

*ooc - possibly Carrie too if she decides to go to the market with Dembrilion and Kail

Last edited:

"Sadly, I can't be at two places at once, but since Zinovii sortta asked first, I'll accompany him and Christian." Carrie then turns to Dembrilion and Kail, winking as she says, "Just promise not to forget me while I'm away."

She gives them a smile before turning to Christian and Zinovii, "Well, ready to go?"

hellbender

First Post
" I am not trying to tell anyone where to go, I am just trying to help figure out the best way to utilize our resources in a strange city. It might be best if we stick together and travel as a group, too. Since none of us has a way to get to the aid of the others quickly, if we do seperate, we should be ready to tackle any obstacles as quickly as possible and find the others in case we need backup."

squirrel

First Post
"I believe our current groups will be sufficient for now, Zinovii. If anyone should become seperate from the groups, they can meet back here or some other location."

Dembrilion turning towards Kail, "Now lets have our quick word shall we?" Heading alittle out of the way, and keeping his voice and mouth shielded, "When we are in the market, any information we pick up there is only a bonus for us. I'm going to fill a small coin pouch with rocks in hopes that it will attract the attention of a young pick pocket. When the youth takes the bait, we will stop him and have a small chat. Kids know about reputations and I want to tap this with gold. I wish to find out who is the best person to get information about people and the town going ons from, where to find this person, and a few other things. Then tonight we shall pay this person a social call, because we don't know how much longer we will be in this town. Do you have any objections, suggestions, or anything else to add? Of course this is situational, so we might have to improvise a little out there."

hellbender

First Post
"Allow me to retrieve my pet and make sure everything is in order. Then, Christian, let us be off and see what trouble we can find for ourselves."

Neowolf

First Post
Kail replies, "When we pay this person a visit, I'll stay hidden in the shadows and strike if necessary. As you may have guessed, I'm not a 'people person,' but it's always good to have backup, especially if the enemy doesn't expect it."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads