TSR TSR CON is running at the same time as Gary Con in Lake Geneva

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
But not THE house of D&D. The "museum" is the first building TSR used when it grew big enough to leave Gary's house. Gary's house where D&D was developed ALSO has D&D memorabilia but doesn't host the public. It's closer to Horticulture Hall, iirc.
It's about a block away from the Horticultural Hall. I walked from one to the other in a couple of minutes when I visited.

Last I knew the current owner's of Gary's actual house* were renting it out for some gaming use/events, and that some actual sessions are/were commonly played there during GaryCon.

*The one which had (and has again, last I heard) the sandtable in the basement and hosted the first D&D sessions, and in which they boxed up at least the first thousand copies, as I recall.

Last edited:

Now you know why he said a hard no lol. Of course Justin and Mike denied ever making that offer, until Luke himself confirmed it later.

Just to document things a bit, Michael (@TSR-Hobbies ) went on TheEvilDM's Youtube on Oct 20 deny this. It's around the 3:20 mark.

However, it's worth noting that the very next question is about shuttle service between the cons, which Michael also denied was arranged and said "I don't know where that came from". Then, on Oct 21, Michael posted on the TSR discord that "The DHSM is going to be running games in 4 hour blocks, and providing shuttle service to any talent that wants to attend and/or run games for both conventions."

Sacrosanct

Legend
Are you suggesting that we go all cannibal and eat Cheeza Lasagna? That might go quite well with historical cranberry sauce.
I was referring to the book he sells, called "My name is Cheeza, not Pizza."

If you're curious what the book is, the blurb:

Childrens(sic) book writen (sic) by my daughter when she was 3 years old.Its (sic) about a slice of Cheezza that travels the world meeting friends and learning the orgins (sic) of vegetables from arounfd (sic) the globe.

produced by TSR of Lake Geneva WI

Basically, every page is a picture of the pizza with a vegetable with the following dialog:

"Hello Green Bean,
Hello Pizza,
Green Bean, my name is Cheeza, not Pizza."

Green bean made in Peru."

Repeat all the way through the book for every vegetable, just replacing "bean" with "carrot" or "celery", and the last sentence with "Corn made in Mexico." or whatever the vegetable is.

Remove ads