TTRPGs Where Everyone's a Mage?

Thomas Shey

Legend
The above poster just reminded me that Wicked Pacts has an option for non-mages, but it does assume that most or all of the group will be mages.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Wicked Pacts comes to mind.
Apropos of ABSOLUTELY nothing, my brain said that game’s name with a thick Bostonian accent.

Also:
all-great-old-ones-are-wicked-v0-o6w638ok5rua1.jpg

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
. Nephilim is a game where everyone is a half-spirit and has some spells. In Nomine is same, but everyone's an angel/demon.

I dont think those games really count as everyone is a supernatural creature with supernatural powers. If you include In Nomines angels and demons then the whole World of Darkness line fits, indeed any game where the players get to be non-human

Last edited:

Yora

Legend
There's an old game named Sorcerer, in which I believe all PCs are sorcerers. Though I think it uses the term for any people who have the ability to interact with the supernatural.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
There's an old game named Sorcerer, in which I believe all PCs are sorcerers. Though I think it uses the term for any people who have the ability to interact with the supernatural.

Famously, I recall the line “In game terms, Conan is a sorcerer!” from one of the supplements. :rolleyes:

Crusadius

Adventurer
A couple of lovecraftian rps come to mind:
  • The Breakfast Cult
  • H.P. Lovecraft Preparatory Academy
Both are games where the characters will be involved in the occult in some manner.

Remove ads