D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Turgenev

Hero
Here is a small city map from the vaults; I did it way back in 2010.

Irontown. It is actually a small city. That name originated from when it was but a town. It is an industrial town with a large dwarven (many work in a nearby mines) and gnome populations (maintains the city's many parks plus some work in the mines). Click to enlarge.

Cheers,
Tim

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Here is another oldie that I did for a World of Greyhawk AD&D campaign back in 2008. Click to enlarge.

Cheers,
Tim

Ok, this is awesome! We just encountered and had an adventure in a ruined city and this map is SO crazily close to the one the DM used, it is bizarre! Any chance of a version without the number so we could add our own??? (If you have to original file to alter that is..)

Also, I just noticed the image has a hex grid on it, but the larger version you have it linked to doesn't. Strange... :confused:

Either way, love your maps and thanks for sharing!

Turgenev

Hero
Ok, this is awesome! We just encountered and had an adventure in a ruined city and this map is SO crazily close to the one the DM used, it is bizarre! Any chance of a version without the number so we could add our own??? (If you have to original file to alter that is..)

Also, I just noticed the image has a hex grid on it, but the larger version you have it linked to doesn't. Strange... :confused:

Either way, love your maps and thanks for sharing!
I had the wrong link for the larger version. I've corrected the link in the original post. As for a version without the numbers, I did find an earlier version (slightly different water style but the rest is the same) on my servers. Click to enlarge.

Cheers,
Tim

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I had the wrong link for the larger version. I've corrected the link in the original post. As for a version without the numbers, I did find an earlier version (slightly different water style but the rest is the same) on my servers. Click to enlarge.

Cheers,
Tim

Incredible and awesome luck for us LOL! Our group plans to rebuild the ruins and establish it as our fiefdom (assuming the DM as "king" of the lands goes along with the idea).

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin

Cheers,
Tim

A little magic and here is your map with the updated water style and no numbers. Thanks for the older version so I could make it work!

Attachments

• Ruins of Forl.png
    Ruins of Forl.png
    14 MB · Views: 159

Turgenev

Hero
Heh, I actually found my original Photoshop (PSD) file for that map just before I saw your last post. Glad you got it to work out in the end.

Cheers,
Tim

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Heh, I actually found my original Photoshop (PSD) file for that map just before I saw your last post. Glad you got it to work out in the end.

Cheers,
Tim

LOL that is funny timing. It didn't take long to erase the numbers and replace them with images from the older version to patch it up. I think 14 and 15 along the river were the only tricky ones since I had to deal with the different water styles. Anyway, thanks as always for sharing your great work!

Remove ads