D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the September 20th, 2019 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Area 1 is the underground river.
  • Area 6 has an altar.
  • Areas 6 and 8 have statues.
  • Areas 10 and 20 have teleporters.
  • Area 20 has a sarcophagus on a dais.

Here is how the three maps would look together. Click to enlarge.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 09-20-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The September 20th, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the September 27th, 2019 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • The grey areas represent water.
  • Areas 1 and 3 have braziers.
  • Area 5 c) is an island. Area 5 d) is a ledge. Area 5 e) has a natural chimney.
  • Area 10 b) is a ledge.
  • Area 13 b) is an island with a small cave within a natural pillar.

Here is how the three maps would look together. Click to enlarge.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 09-27-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The September 27th, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the October 4th, 2019 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Areas 1, 5 a), 10, and 27 a) have pillars.
  • Area 4 a) is at a higher elevation than area 4 b). There is a balcony railing along the edge of this section.
  • Area 5 b) is a full-size mirror on a dais.
  • Area 7 is at a higher elevation than the rest of the secret corridor. A ladder allows access to the lower section.
  • Area 13 has an open well/pit.
  • Area 14 has braziers.
  • Areas 14 and 27 a) have statues.
  • The secret chamber of area 19 is at a lower elevation than area 2. There is a ladder on the south wall that leads to the upper secret door to area 2.
  • Area 24 has a chasm in the floor surrounded by rubble. I call this the hungry room.
  • Area 27 b) is a covered pit trap.
  • Area 27 c) is a collapsed tunnel with rubble.
  • Area 28 has an altar.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-04-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The October 4th, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
So I took this map from 2012. Click to enlarge.

I then updated it to my current style (and fixed a few errors in the numbering). Click to Enlarge.

Map Details:
  • The grey areas represent the lower elevation.
  • The dash lines are showing the lower elevation.
  • The row of dots are bars/portcullises.
  • The arrows are downward slopes.
  • The scattered dots of all sizes are rubble (such as in area 96).
  • Areas 1, 10, 20, 71, 73, 86, 92, 131, 146, 160, 166, have statues.
  • Areas 10, 21, 44, 59, 91, 114, 147, 152, have pillars.
  • Areas 14, 24, 48, 160, 170 have tapestries.
  • The T-shapes in areas 21, 39, 74, 82 b), 86, 92, 138, 152, are traps.
  • Area 28 has a magic circle.
  • Areas 29, 74, 82 b), 86, 128, 152, have false doors.
  • Areas 30, 67, 74, 82, 141 b), 107, 111, 124, 158 have open pits. The open pits in areas 82 and 141 b).
  • Area 36 has a pentagram.
  • Areas 41, 97 a), 150 b), have covered pit traps.
  • Areas 46, 48, 82 b), 130 a) have secret trap doors in the floor.
  • Area 59 has a throne/chair.
  • Area 70 is divided by an illusionary wall.
  • Areas 86, 146 have altars.
  • Area 92 has a dais.
  • Area 97 b) has a section that rotates those that walk on it 180 degrees.
  • Area 122 has a fountain.

I have an Enhanced version of the Multi-Dungeon map for sale here: Paratime Design Presents... Multi-Dungeon - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The Multi-Dungeon Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. The PDF and zip file have the map as a single image and it is available as four separate sections (top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the October 11th, 2019 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This dungeon is part 1 of 2. Next week will be the other half.
  • Areas 1 a), 19. and 20 have pillars.
  • Areas 1 b), 1 c), and 8 b) have covered pit traps.
  • Areas 5 and 26 b) have daises.
  • Areas 5, 23 a), and 24 have statues.
  • Areas 16 and 21 e) have open pits.
  • Areas 23 b), 23 c), 23 d), 26 c), 26 d), and 26 e) have false doors. It is possible these doors are magical portals that connect to other 'false' doors or other locations/planes.
  • Area 26 has braziers.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-11-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The October 11th, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the October 18th, 2019 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This dungeon is part 2 of 2. Last week was the first half.
  • Areas 4 b) and 14 are covered pits.
  • Areas 9 a), e), 25 b), and 27 have statues.
  • Area 9 d) is a chute trap.
  • Area 10 has a tapestry.
  • Areas 13, 15 a), 18 a), and 24 have pillars.
  • Areas 16 a) and 18 a) have braziers.
  • Areas 16 b), c), d), 18 b), c), d), e), and f) have false doors. It is possible these doors are magical portals that connect to other 'false' doors or other locations/planes.
  • Area 18 g) has a sarcophagus.
  • Area 19 is an open pit.
  • Area 22 b) has a 10'x20' elevator/lift that leads to lower levels.
  • Area 28 a) is a dais.
  • Areas 28 c), d), and e) are pools.

Here is how the two maps would look together. Click to enlarge.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-18-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The October 18th, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the October 25th, 2019 Friday Freebie map. I decided to go with a Hallowe'en theme for this one hence the layout. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Personally I call this one, Beltar's Fane. Beltar is the Greyhawk god of malice, pits, and deep caves. The cave network started as a series of natural caves that were expanded to take the shape of a demon-like skull. The skull shape helps to channel and focus the natural chthonic energy of the caves.
  • Natural stone steps lead down into area #1 a).
  • Area 1 b) is a series of hand & foot holds within the cliff ledge for climbing down into area 1 c).
  • Area 1 c) has an altar.
  • Areas 1 c) and 37 have statues.
  • Area 5 a) has a small boat.
  • Areas 5 b) and 6 represents water. There is a submerged tunnel that connects areas 5 b) and 6.
  • Area 5 c) has an island with a magic circle.
  • Area 15 has a covered pit trap.
  • Area 16 has a sarcophagus.
  • Area 37 has a brazier.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-25-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The October 25th, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the November 1st, 2019 Friday Freebie map. It's back to the dungeon. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • The dark shading of areas 1 b), 3, 17 b), and 22 b) represent sections of permanent darkness. It cannot be dispelled or negated.
  • Areas 2, 6, and 17 c) have statues.
  • Area 7 has a covered pit trap.
  • Areas 7 and 15 have pillars.
  • Area 10 has a full-size mirror.
  • Area 11 has a pentagram.
  • Area 12 has a thaumaturgic circle.
  • Area 17 c) has an altar.
  • Areas 17 c) and 20 have braziers.
  • Area 19 has a well/open pit.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 11-01-2019 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The November 1st, 2019 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off) and a zip file with all relevant map files as individual jpg images. All for a $1 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases