11-15
16-20

CR's?
Ah, I see!

creaturebycr.jpg

darjr

I crit!
Can I share that video?

Also I think you might do better highlighting Darlene and Brom art. I dint see it I the KS page fed instance.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Also, @bedir than, even though most of those are in tier 1 and 2 (because that's where most people play), it should be noted I have several pages dedicated on how to make exceptional variants, increasing CR by up to 4, by not only upping stats, but by also assigning exceptional traits and legendary actions. So there is flexibility with taking lower CR creatures and bumping them up.

1658711581243.png

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Also, @bedir than, even though most of those are in tier 1 and 2 (because that's where most people play), it should be noted I have several pages dedicated on how to make exceptional variants, increasing CR by up to 4, by not only upping stats, but by also assigning exceptional traits and legendary actions. So there is flexibility with taking lower CR creatures and bumping them up.

View attachment 255117
I'm glad there aren't too many pages dedicated to tier 4 play. If my campaign gets there, I'll likely just use my own cosmic stuff

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'm glad there aren't too many pages dedicated to tier 4 play. If my campaign gets there, I'll likely just use my own cosmic stuff
Yeah, there isn't a huge page count for epic level play. If you want to invade the Otherworld and take over the Seelie Court? There's info on living in the Fey realm and stats for Una and others, but it's not a focus. Just like if you want to have your PCs get involved in Ragnarök, there's stuff for Fenrir and Jörmungandr, but it's more flavor for each's stat blocks rather than something most players will find the use of.

Sacrosanct

Legend
An add-on option has been created for those who wanted to order multiple copies. It does include shipping built into the cost, and is for US backers. For international backers, when you redeem the link at DTRPG, just update the quantity.

Thanks! I'm still crossing my fingers we hit the $50,000 mark to get offset printing. It's possible, but gonna be close. Gonna need as much signal boost as possible.

Remove ads