• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

two Looking to game

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I just found out today that I have been promoted from part-time to full time at my day job, so I am quitting my afternoon job of working on-line non-stop (and running a game in the meantime) so I may not actually be able to run this second Valenar team. I will try however. I'll reply to your characters once I get into the swing of my new position...in a wekk or two. Sorry about this, it is an unexpected promotion that I can't afford not to take.

-SS

Ave Rage

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
I just found out today that I have been promoted from part-time to full time at my day job, so I am quitting my afternoon job of working on-line non-stop (and running a game in the meantime) so I may not actually be able to run this second Valenar team. I will try however. I'll reply to your characters once I get into the swing of my new position...in a wekk or two. Sorry about this, it is an unexpected promotion that I can't afford not to take.

-SS

I read that you're a teacher in training? My brother and I are currently in a Masters in Education program to be english teachers. We start next week observing teachers/classes and then next semester we're going to be teaching some of the time.

Good luck with your job. As sad as I am to miss out on this opportunity (possibly) I'm happy that you're doing well.

If your game doesn't pull through, perhaps some DM who wanders over will see us, your alts, and I guess Sargon now and be inspired to game.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Actually I just graduated with an English Ed. degree last year and am in my first year teaching. I was teaching theatre half-time, and just got bumped up to full time, starting today, and am picking up an American Lit. class.

Ave Rage

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
Actually I just graduated with an English Ed. degree last year and am in my first year teaching. I was teaching theatre half-time, and just got bumped up to full time, starting today, and am picking up an American Lit. class.

Well then no wonder you have no time. How's it feel to finally be out of the gate and running with the horses?

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Its great! I taught my lit class for the first time and it was great. Its a small class (16 kids) and they all seem pretty willing to work together and get stuff done. Its exciting.

Remove ads