• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultimate Death Match!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
it's time for the

Ultimate Death Match: SEMI-FINALS!

Ultimate Death Match [ Goodhead's Villa of Doom ] COMPLETED!
Ash (from Army of Darkness) vs Jaws (from The Spy who Loved Me)

Ultimate Death Match [ South Side Struggle ] COMPLETED!
Batman (from Dark Knight) vs. Ares, God of War (from Xena: Warrior Princess) [w/o god powers]

Ultimate Death Match [ Battle of Atlantis ] COMPLETED!
Teal'c (Star Gate SG-1) [w/o go'uld] vs. Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones (from the Indiana Jones Movie Franchise)

[sblock="Ultimate Death Match: Men's Final 3"]
1. Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (from Army of Darkness)
2. Ares, God of War (from Xena: Warrior Princess) [w/o god powers]
3. Teal'c (Star Gate SG-1) [w/o go'uld]
[/sblock]

Ultimate Death Match [ Judgement Day ] COMPLETED!
Sara Connor (from Terminator 2) vs. Ripley (from Aliens )

Ultimate Death Match [ Battle in the Bush ] COMPLETED!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
vs. Callisto (from Xena) [without God Powers]

[sblock="Ultimate Death Match: Women's Final 2"]
1. Sara Connor (from Terminator 2)
2. Callisto (from Xena) [without God Powers]
[/sblock]

Each of these battles uses the same rules: One vote. On the even of a tie, the victor will be decided by the first person who posts in each thread after the pulls close.

Yes, I do realize these fights may seem a little rigged...

Last edited:

Desert Hare

Banned
Banned
Yeah since if people vote based on character popularity it's easy to determine which men will be in the final three. However if you base it on the character's skill / toughness (which you should) at least one of the men's fights will be flipped from the popularity outcome.

Ah. Well God knows how its going to turn out, the whole thing has been weird so far.

I mean I could have swonr that Mr. Norris would have made it into the semi-finals. I admit to voting against him, but it looked in his favor unti this last night.

The whole things been weird.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I know what you mean. Its like some people who went into lurking mode decided to conspire against Chuck Norris and are secretly wishing for a mook to take Batman down in the last round.

[sblock="Here is a preview of where the UDM's final fights will take place."]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awskKWzjlhk"]The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly..... Ending Duel.[/ame]

For those on computer's unable to play streaming media from YoutTube, the fight will take place in the cemetery from the end of The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly.
[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hmm, South Side Struggle and Battle of Atlantis both seem like difficult decisions for me. Those need some carefull thinking as all the combatants have quite good chances.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads