D&D 5E Underwater interest (Closed)

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
And we're up:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?651491-Underwater-Adventures!&p=7461357#post7461357

FYI, this is essentially a one shot. I won't be playing fair. I will be trying to kill you. I will not be holding back. This city is dangerous. If you die, I get to laugh. I actually would love to design this as a sort of "Tomb of Horrors" type of ordeal, where just surviving and maybe grabbing a few things of value is awesome. So there will be monsters way over your CR. There will be traps you may not be able to get out of.

But that said, I'll also put all kinds of juicy things down there for you to find. I'm talking Legendary Items. I'm so tired of playing "We're all level 1, so I found a Wand of Magic Missiles. Yay!". No. I want Rings of Elemental Command, Luck Blades and freaking Vorpal Swords. Things are down there. You could be awesome. If you survive.

Good luck.

That’s funny, I wanted a Ring of Elemental Command, so that’ll work out fine!

;)

Salthorae

[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] I think it's just a general Con check to see how we fare from a night of carousing. But i could be wrong, we may have some disease coming our way too!

Salthorae

[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] is our Paladin, if he doesn't post to cure our Cackling fever, how do you want to handle it [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]? You said it's only a day out to the dive site? If so, then we don't have enough time to heal by resting unless we take on their ship in a fight

tglassy

Adventurer
Well, that was the point , making the crew have a delay. Potentially a permanent one, Depending on the luck of the roll. Cackle Fever can kill you. According to the DMG, you get a new save at the end of every day, and if it fails, you gain another point of exhaustion, and if it succeeds, you lose a point.

But, y’all brought a Paladin, so if he doesn’t post soon, I’ll post it for him. Unless he specifically says he doesn’t want to cure y’all, I see no reason why he wouldn’t.

Salthorae

Sorry, my posts are always clear in my own head!

I knew that was the point of it, I more meant if we had lost him as a player because of PBP attrition as happens sometimes.

I figured we would have to play out the disease just didn’t know if you wanted to NPC him or not.

But, all the points are moot now because he’s here!

Salthorae

Sorry for your loss [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] I just lost mine last year and it was rough for my family.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Thank you. It's hard to be sad when remembering my grandfather. He was the origin of all bad dad/grandpa jokes :) So there was lots of laughter with the tears. I'm back now and slowly catching up in all my games.

Remove ads