D&D 5E Underwater interest (Closed)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Apologies for my extended absence. My daughter was born 2 weeks ago, and I severely underestimated the time she would occupy. I'll get back into this game ASAP!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Apologies for my extended absence. My daughter was born 2 weeks ago, and I severely underestimated the time she would occupy. I'll get back into this game ASAP!

Congratulations! I remember such underestimation :) I needed five years to continue face to face gaming and around 5 months for online. But I got twins so...you May get out with a month or so :)

Little bundle of joy and sleeplessness :) May her rolls always succeed

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster

I also had the same issue when my first was born. Thought I’d be able to do stuff at least late at night or whatever while I was holding a sleeping baby... yay that didn’t work for me.

tglassy

Adventurer
Y’all go ahead and regroup after the fight. Everything seems safe now. You have time for a short rest if you want. Just let me know when you’re ready to move on.

Remove ads