• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unpopular opinions go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Burgers are ruled by a queen. Her name is Jucy Lucy.
5_8_Pub_Images_16.7.jpg
95% of Lipitor sales have to be taking place in the Midwest.

Autumnal

Bruce Baugh, Writer of Fortune
Which doesn't help much if you're looking for a faux-late-Middle-Ages setting, does it? :)
Well, no, but then I’m not. If I want something medievalish, I’m pretty much always looking for a much more historical kind of foundation on which toads weirdness.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
The stories in the pulp magazines, especially the hero pulps, are some of the most entertaining, if not the most entertaining stuff you’ll ever read. Imagine getting a 40-60,000 word novel every month…or twice a month…starring Doc Savage or The Shadow. And so much fun to read.

If you’re not familiar, the pulp heroes were the precursors to comic book superheroes. Think street-level superheroes with less spandex, more violence, and better slang.

Reynard

Legend
The stories in the pulp magazines, especially the hero pulps, are some of the most entertaining, if not the most entertaining stuff you’ll ever read. Imagine getting a 40-60,000 word novel every month…or twice a month…starring Doc Savage or The Shadow. And so much fun to read.

If you’re not familiar, the pulp heroes were the precursors to comic book superheroes. Think street-level superheroes with less spandex, more violence, and better slang.
Dude, the thread is supposed to be about UNpopular opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads