• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The Sea Sprite adventure has concluded, and all there is now to do is await the judge's final distribution of XP and gold. Thank you for allowing me to run another adventure, and let me know if you need further assistance in the future. A reminder that I am probably better at running lower level adventures since D20 games are a bit complicated at higher levels and I rarely have the time for heavy number crunching and rule reviews.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Thanks, DT. That means everyone slotted for GE's low level game (recruiter now in the DWI) is now free. Of the people on the invite list for that game, all are active except Anastrace--I'm hoping she speaks up here, soon. Hate to lose anyone.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I didn't get the new game up as I was planning. Hopefully tomorrow, but Thursday will be a busy day for me and it won't be til late. Just as well, those getting out of the Sea Sprite will need to finalize their xp/gold and do shopping before they are ready to go.

Aura

Explorer
Sounds good, GE. I'm still working on mine, too, although I have a half-encounter of real world time until I launch. (Same timing for Sunshadow's 3-5, BTW.)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I have yet to review and end Systole's adventure . . . I feel really, totally and completely crappy about it, but I just haven't had time to sit down and muddle through the thing and cobble together an ending. My sincere hope is to at least post an end date this weekend, and get the numbers crunched so those folks can be released back into the wild to find some other trouble . . . er, fun . . . to get into.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads