[UPDATED - ASCENSION!] Blackdirge's "Metamorphosis - From Dretch to Demon Lord"

EditorBFG

Explorer
Morrus--

I'm paranoid with worry that you did not receive the edited Tides of Chaos chapters. Please let me know you got them (I hope we're not having email probs again).

--Jeremy Forbing

Palskane

First Post
I've been wanting to purchase these books from RPG.now for some time, but have a bit of a stumbling block.

I do not do credit cards, PayPal or checks. I deal strictly in cash or Money Orders only. Is there any way for me to purchase these products? This is also the reason I have never purchased a Community Supporter Account.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Palskane said:
I've been wanting to purchase these books from RPG.now for some time, but have a bit of a stumbling block.

I do not do credit cards, PayPal or checks. I deal strictly in cash or Money Orders only. Is there any way for me to purchase these products? This is also the reason I have never purchased a Community Supporter Account.

Can you do a money order?

If you wanted to send me a money order for the titles you want, I would happily purchase them for you, and then email you the copy. Or, if you were looking for the print versions, I could just have them mailed to your address.

If this sounds feasible to you, and you think I'm a trustworthy guy =], email me here: Blackdirge@gmail.com.

BD

hewligan

First Post
You have to get up Ascension soon - I cannot wait much longer. I just finished Tides of Chaos today, and it was fantastic. I am loving these books. Hurry up, you are killing me!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
hewligan said:
You have to get up Ascension soon - I cannot wait much longer. I just finished Tides of Chaos today, and it was fantastic. I am loving these books. Hurry up, you are killing me!

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying the books.

I believe book III is in editing. It's quite a bit larger than the other two, so it might take a bit longer to edit. I'm sure Morrus will get the book out as soon as humanly possible. :)

BD

Remove ads