Not open for further replies.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Getting this message in Chrome...

Clipboard01.png

Eilathen

Explorer
The forum always logs me out when i leave (i marked the "remember me" thingy) and it always tells me that i have the wrong name and/or pw when i log in (and it still logs me in anyway...as proven by me posting this under my account).

Am i the only one with this problem? It's weird.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
When I move between pages (for example, clicking the little '5' in the square that led me here), before I can leave I get a message 'if you leave this page you will lose any changes you made' even when I made no new posts.

The forum always logs me out when i leave (i marked the "remember me" thingy) and it always tells me that i have the wrong name and/or pw when i log in (and it still logs me in anyway...as proven by me posting this under my account).

Am i the only one with this problem? It's weird.

Nope, I have the same issue. Chrome/WIN 10.

Li Shenron

Legend
I really don't know if this is related to https, but in the last few days (not sure when it started since I'm no on ENW every week) whenever I open the forum I am apparently logged out of it... but I'm really not, because when I enter my usename without the password, it logs me in anyway. The same thing happens on my mobile phone, when I goto the main page it shows me logged out, if I e.g. click "desktop version" I am immediately logged in without having to enter credentials.

I think it might be a problem with the current cookies, but deleting them doesn't get rid of the problem, it still reappears.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
If there is an image imbedded anywhere in a thread that I or one of my friends posts in, the My Activity tab on my profile repeats the image in every post it collates from that thread.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
If there is an image imbedded anywhere in a thread that I or one of my friends posts in, the My Activity tab on my profile repeats the image in every post it collates from that thread.
Edit the post. Go into code mode, the a/A button in the upper left. Delete the =Configure part of the code from your image.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

I’ve seen that problem in my own profile from before the switchover.

Edit: amusingly, the Starship Troopers picture I posted- #25 in this thread- is now showing in my activity tab.

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
One strange thing: in this thread - and only this thread, so far others are working fine - the [MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION] post just above this one keeps showing as unread no matter how many times I read it.

EDIT: but now I've posted this, it's back to working as normal. No clue... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases