THE INDJIRAN PENINSULA

SUBREGIONS OF THE INDJIRAN PENINSULA

Still to be written.

PLACEHOLDER MAP FOR "THE INDJIRAN PENINSULA"
Indjiran Peninsula.jpg
Still a Work in Progress

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Cut, quoted, pasted, from old topic thread...
DM's NOTE
I've finally finished adding all the sections for the entire Continent of Kanpur. I've had the placeholder maps for the Eastern Lands for some time, but I didn't want to add them to the thread. I wanted to redo them first to be more inline with the western maps, but if I do that, it will take FORVER for me to get back to this thread.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Working on my timeline for the Western Lands of Kanpur. Right now, I'm going through Francia history and reworking it to fit into the regions of The Far North known as Aexigoth, Gadirath, Kingdom of the Morgaths, and Waldheim -- with Waldheim begin the key area of my Mythic Francia. Waldheim is going to based roughly on Merovingian Dynasty to the end of the Divided Empire (481 – 1268 CE), although I'm starting at 418 CE. After 1268, there will be another 204 years that I will make up to better incorporate my Mythic Francia into the western lands of Kanpur.

Gadirath is now going to be equivalent to the Kingdom of Soissons but with an extended timeline of its own. The Kingdom of the Morgaths is a tribal kingdom of mountain dwarves and gray elves with Visigoth influences. It will stand more on its own. Aexigoth is going to be based (sort of) on the Oksywie and Wielbark cultures, as well as Gothiscandza.

Here's a bit of what I've been doing tonight...

KINGDOMS/LANDS
Gaul (any region) = “Cynhar”: Cynharian Forest and Gadir Mountains (Waldheim)
Salian = Stralian (Stralhem [city])
Soissons = Gadirath
Septimania = Lynonia (Lynon [city])
Orléans = Clerlun [city]

PEOPLES
Romans = Tumnorans
Visigoths = Vulgoths
Franks/Frankish = Fólki/Fólkish
Oksywie and Wielbark cultures (sort of) = Aexigoths
Huns = Sogukols

RULERS
Frankish Kings
Wallia = Vulmar
Theodoric = Chlodion
Clodio = Amand
Merovech = Siegfried
Thorismund (male) = Radeken (female)
Childeric = Samson
Clovis = Emmon
Euric (male) = Aldruth (female)
Alaric = Lothar

Romans
Flavius Honorius (emperor) = Septimius Cassian
Aegidius = Amator
Syagrius = Sebastianus

That's all just from going through only the 5th century of the Timeline of French History on Wikipedia.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases