• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

{Vampire: The Masquerade - OOC} New York by Night

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmm, would there be room for one more person who knows absolutely nothing about V:tM but is attracted by the atmosphere and the opportunity of good role-playing?

Also is there somewhere I could download a reference document or something?

Shalimar

First Post
I would be up for a game as well if there is still a slot. I am pretty familiar with the world of darkness, and the storyteller system. I have the revised rules and the Camarilla guidebook, or the Sabbat if we go that way.

Last edited:

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
ohmy.gif

Looks like you guys have enough players for two whole parties, but still no storyteller.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Sad huh? It would take a pretty big city just to support the PCs alone.

So far we have:

Ashrem Bayle
Shalimar
Festy_Dog
Reaper
Kitana
Timothy
Tokiwong

And still no Storyteller.... :(

KitanaVorr

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
And still no Storyteller.... :(

Its so sad! And I would really love to be the storyteller but I don't know anything about vampire the masquerade, I don't even have the book! I would have to make the history up myself lol and use d20 modern :p and ya'all have to be vampire hunters.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
KitanaVorr said:

I would have to make the history up myself lol and use d20 modern :p and ya'all have to be vampire hunters.

eeewwwww.....

If we don't get someone soon, I may have to resort to desperate measures.

reapersaurus

Explorer
my character IS a vampire hunter.....in a way.
He's trying to hunt down a kinda-legendary vampire that killed his love.

The only reason he agrees to his Embrace is to acquire the power to actually hurt the thing.

And if my wife can play (she would be very interested in doing so), her character's name is Vychtorya.
(screen name would have been Kitana, probably, but that's taken...) ;)

Remove ads