Vecna: Nest of the Eldritch Eye

WotC Vecna: Nest of the Evil Eye--Deets On The Prequel Adventure

UVAtom

Villager
So, I support a few creators on Patreon that make DnD stuff. For one monthly price, I get access to all the stuff they’ve made and continue to make. It’s essentially D&D as a service already. I’m afraid that when the corporate overlords decide to make the change, we won’t have strength to resist.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
So, I support a few creators on Patreon that make DnD stuff. For one monthly price, I get access to all the stuff they’ve made and continue to make. It’s essentially D&D as a service already. I’m afraid that when the corporate overlords decide to make the change, we won’t have strength to resist.
I support a load of creators on Patreon, mostly battlemaps for VTT play but some other stuff as well- I see supporting individual artists as way different than supporting Hasbro-owned WotC. TTRPGs are such a wide and deep ocean of content that you really aren't beholden to sticking with WotC's D&D if you disagree with their practices or dislike their content.

pukunui

Legend
For context, @pukunui does live in New Zealand, so maybe it was a local experiment?
Hmmm... I know it costs them an arm and a leg to get physical copies shipped. (Even more than the rest of us, which has been gawdawful lately)!

Maybe WotC thought they'd be more interested in a trial on selling digital copies at stores.
It’s possible! My FLGS didn’t say anything about it being a special trial at the time. However, I am aware that American chains do sometimes use NZ as a testing ground for new ideas. We had the first ever gourmet Pizza Hut restaurant, for instance.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
It’s possible! My FLGS didn’t say anything about it being a special trial at the time. However, I am aware that American chains do sometimes use NZ as a testing ground for new ideas. We had the first ever gourmet Pizza Hut restaurant, for instance.
Could also be pandemic related bonus, since Theros got delayed for months: I got a bonus poster map with some @Dyson Logos maps.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator

Remove ads