• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

veinglory's free rpg character art

veinglory

First Post
I have trouble even imagining that -- would it look at all like this?

Attachments

• ogre.jpg
    ogre.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 217

Lalato

Adventurer
veinglory...

Thank you so very much. That is a GREAT portrait of Darrag. I really appreciate it.

If you ever want any more characters to draw, just let me know and I will throw them your way. I really like your style. :)

--sam

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
here's a couple for you, two of my favorites from the 2E days!

Shamino Ravenhawk, 7th level half-elf ranger, LG

HEIGHT: 5'8" WEIGHT: 124 lbs SEX: M AGE: 28
Shamino Ravenhawk (aka "the wild man") was born to an elven mother and a human father. At an early age, his parents were slain by trolls, and the young boy ran and hid in the woods. He lived in the forest for many years, and was adopted by a local band of wood elves. He learned the ways of the warrior from his adoptive tribe, and chose the hated trolls as his species enemy. He ventured out into the world of man and had many happy lovely fun adventures.
Shamino has brown eyes and long scraggly brown hair that hangs out below his helmet, with a full beard and moustache. He has a long nose, wild staring eyes, and his voice is deep and almost hypnotic. He wears his signature helm that he has worn since he began adventuring, with his dirty suit of plate mail (+1) and small sheild, and a pair each of gauntlets (ogre strength) and bracers (defence AC3). He also carries a bastard sword (+2), a two-handed sword (+2, +5 vs giants), and 2 daggers.

Jestro Daymes, 7th level human fighter, NE

HEIGHT: 5'9" WEIGHT: 176 lbs SEX: M AGE: 26
Jestro Daymes is an unassuming, average-looking man. This is a perfect facade for the man that lies beneath... He has intense brown eyes, and short well-kept brown hair. He's a fairly large man, well suited to being a warrior. Jestro is an evil man through and through, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is more than willing to work with (take advantage of) other adventurers in his goals. His main goal is power, but fame, money, and women are secondary goals. He is completely untrustworthy, violent, aggressive, and vengeful. However, he is a well-orgianized, disciplined young man who knows what he wants.
Jestro knows very little about his history, only that he never knew his parents or family. He grew up in the care of a small temple's priests and ran away as soon as he could. He lived on the street for several years and learned some important lessons that became driving forces in his life: trust no one, love only yourself because no one else loves you, and take what you can because no one will give you anything you don't ask for (or demand!) Eventually, he decided that to get what he wants, he would become a warrior, and that is where he has been for the past several years...

here's a couple of pictures i drew some years ago. jestro is lookin kinda tom cruise there!

Attachments

• Shamino1.jpg
    Shamino1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 191

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
hmm, there's the problem... looks like i needed to reduce the resolution a bit. here's jestro, standing on a halfling.

Attachments

• JestroDaymes2.jpg
    JestroDaymes2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 181

alsih2o

First Post
what scale are you working at vg?

have you tried these in motone? i think some beigey looking work from you would be cool.

we should trade pieces if you wish.

Last edited:

veinglory

First Post
I'm working A5 to A4 -- small. I don't have as much as a desk to work at. Probably time to start considering some colour... What sort of trade? I'm game.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads