Verys Arkon's 5th Edition Character Booklet

Verys Arkon

First Post
I have just uploaded Verys Arkon's 5th Edition Character Booklet to the downloads area.

This landscape folded character booklet is designed to keep essential information on the first panel while keeping table to a minimum. It is redesigned from the runner-up submission to the character sheet design contest.

Form fill PDF version to come.

Feedback welcome at verys.arkon@gmail.com

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
I loved your 4th edition booklet. And these are fantastic! Thanks! I'd bring them to events and garner a ton of oohs and aahs.

Thanks!

Pauln6

Hero
Just noticed while filling out sheet last night that the encumbrance rules have not been updated to basic (Str x 5 = enc; Str x15 = heavy enc; Str x 30 drag)

Verys Arkon

First Post
Just noticed while filling out sheet last night that the encumbrance rules have not been updated to basic (Str x 5 = enc; Str x15 = heavy enc; Str x 30 drag)

Yes, I noticed that too when the Basic rules were released. I'm planning on doing an update after the PH is released, just in case there is anything else that needs adjusting.

Corinos

First Post
Tick Tock

Love the idea for a sheet, and even tried to create my own before finding yours, with little success.

How goes the update to final rules? I love showing my play group new and innovative character sheets, so I'd love to give this one a try when it's up to date.

Thanks for the hard work!

Remove ads