• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Virtual Happy Hour (Brews & Spirits, Pics & Reviews)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Annual vacation in a cabin in the north woods of Wisconsin. The super market had no stouts or porters except Guinness and barrel aged. Stopped at a small brewery/pub on the way back from the grocery run

Tribute Brewing Co's Mele Kalikimaka porter style ale flavored with coconut. Their "holiday beer, dark and toasty yet smooth and delicious."

3.82/5 on Untapped. 7%ABV.

The coconut is definitely front and center, but my only critique is that it could be a touch less sweet. Very solid coconut porter. So, yum! And we were lucky, they're almost out of it.

PXL_20220723_230830400.jpgPXL_20220723_230819022.jpg

G

Guest 7034872

Generally allright a lot of coughing and fatigue.

Just woke up on the couch at 5am. Dozed off around 7pm.
Even just when I had the vaccine shots, each time I spent all the next two days either sleeping or contemplating sleep.
View attachment 255085

Good company he's not usually allowed in my jacket took advantage of me.
I'd swear cats have a sixth sense for when we're under the weather and need moral support. Mine is all over me every time.

Zardnaar

Legend
Even just when I had the vaccine shots, each time I spent all the next two days either sleeping or contemplating sleep.

I'd swear cats have a sixth sense for when we're under the weather and need moral support. Mine is all over me every time.

Heh or they take advantage of you. That one's super friendly but he's not much of a lap cat.

The other one is addicted to laps and wants to sit on one of us regardless and can be demanding about it.

Zardnaar

Legend
British craft beer reviews American macro lagers.

I'm a bit more generous as I find nd American macros on the watery side and lacking flavour. But that's not unpleasant as such and cold beer hot summer's day.

NZ macro lager tends to be on the unpleasant side of things with one of the "premium" ones being similar to Heineken.

Russian lagers had a bit more flavour but not drinking those ones and they've disappeared anyway.

I do lean towards the European lagers though and some of the NZ premium/"craft" lagers.

Beer free for almost 4 weeks now sober since January not that I get drunk that often anyway 1-3 times a year.

Think I'm allowed to drink now just don't feel like it but could almost have one just not quite there yet.

IMG_20220730_092850.jpg

The hard stuff mocha best one I've found here it was delicious.

Remove ads