• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Virtual Happy Hour (Brews & Spirits, Pics & Reviews)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Chocolate Cinnamon Churro Pastry Stout by Untitled Art. 8% ABV.

A smooth chocolate dessert stout with a nice amount of sweetness and cinnamon that isn't overpowering (at least compared to other dessert stouts). If those flavors sound good to you, then you should try it. I would certainly drink one again (it's good!), but I guess I need a dessert stout to call to me (coconut helps) before I'd buy it again.

PXL_20230521_212640362.jpgPXL_20230521_212613245.jpg

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Looks like I'm going to try to hit every brewery in the Portland OR area.... In reverse alphabetical order. Starting tomorrow. This is going to take over a year at the rate likely to occur.... Tomorrow we start at zoigilhaus, which in reasonably sure is the last, or first,....

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Looks like I'm going to try to hit every brewery in the Portland OR area.... In reverse alphabetical order. Starting tomorrow. This is going to take over a year at the rate likely to occur.... Tomorrow we start at zoigilhaus, which in reasonably sure is the last, or first,....
Allow me to recommend, in order of preference:

Gigantic Brewery - My favorite beer in Portland. Try their flagship IPA, even if you don't like IPAs. Especially if you don't like IPAs.

Wayfinder Beer - Their Maerzen spring ale is really, really good.

Little Beast Brewing - You're gonna want a pint of their Folkvangr (dark farmhouse ale). So rich and toasty.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Allow me to recommend, in order of preference:

Gigantic Brewery - My favorite beer in Portland. Try their flagship IPA, even if you don't like IPAs. Especially if you don't like IPAs.

Wayfinder Beer - Their Maerzen spring ale is really, really good.

Little Beast Brewing - You're gonna want a pint of their Folkvangr (dark farmhouse ale). So rich and toasty.
Oh, I've been to most of them, but my friend hasn't.....I love Little Beast. Great Notion is likely my fave.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Tonight, I propose we all raise a glass to celebrate some rare good news. Here's a cocktail I think would be perfect for the occasion.

ALABAMA SLAMMER
1 oz. Southern Comfort
1 oz. sloe gin
1 oz. Amaretto
2 oz. orange juice

Shake with ice, strain into a highball glass. Garnish with an orange wedge.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Tonight, I propose we all raise a glass to celebrate some rare good news. Here's a cocktail I think would be perfect for the occasion.

ALABAMA SLAMMER
1 oz. Southern Comfort
1 oz. sloe gin
1 oz. Amaretto
2 oz. orange juice

Shake with ice, strain into a highball glass. Garnish with an orange wedge.
I only have one of those ingredients.... :)

Remove ads